PLEASE READ (IMPORTANT) x

Hi everyone, i just wanted to adress some things, i had a recent test in which i chose 4 people to test for me, 3 of which didnt complete the test, 2 conpletely ghosted me after i accepted them and one of them asked for an extra day which i gave and still didnt finish within time limit.

If you want to test my patterns then thats wonderful but please please please do NOT test knowing that you arent or wont complete it as it wastes my time in which i then had to have a friend test it very quickly.

I get if things pop up and thats okay, i will always give extra time if needed or if you honestly cant complete it just tell me and it gives me enough time then to fund someone else, but dont just ghost me or ask for extra time and not complete. X
I have a list of over 30 people who i will not choose for testing again as they have not conpleted tests x

Anyways on a good note, its my birthday in 2 days!!! Meaning i will be doing a 50% sale in my shop on the 24th which is exciting as lots of you will hopefully be able to grab my patterns x

Also here is 2 upcoming patterns to my shop.

Thankyouuuu
Huggles/roro x

48 Likes

The doggo is SO cute!

8 Likes

The 2 upcoming patterns are so adorable :sparkles:

8 Likes

ah sorry this happened to you! this is one of my pet peeves and i make sure to let all testers know they will be barred from future tests if they fail to complete or talk. i also keep a spreadsheet of all my tests/testers(i’m that picky lmao) even if they complete the test but don’t talk i will still be hesitant to choose them. if they’re new, i’m still hesitant to choose them but i like to give new ppl a try. i agree they shouldn’t apply to a test without acknowledging the requirements.

and your upcoming patterns are reallly cute​:pray: also wishing you a early happy birthday :birthday:

8 Likes

OMG RORO HAPPY BRITHDAYYYY xxx
ILYSM!!! and fr, i always feel so bad when i mess up something im testing (especially @binka I’m so sorry about the frog :skull::sob:)

6 Likes

Sorry this happened to you! Whilst I think we have an amazing community and very advance testing tools vs what else existed before Ribblr - there’s definitely room to improve especially on the communication/feedback piece. We are on it, but it will take us a little bit longer than we would have wanted due to some other commitment on our roadmap.

The hardest task for Team Ribblr is choosing what to prioritized :sweat_smile:

I hope otherwise you’ve been enjoying using the testing features?

11 Likes

Wow! You are so talanted! They’re so cute!

6 Likes

you’re good dw :pray: you were very active in the gc but i understand it wasn’t the easiest of patterns :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

This!!

5 Likes

Thankyou x

4 Likes

Thankyou xhunni xx

5 Likes

Ye, i should probanly make a spreadsheet too lol

4 Likes

LOL BUT THXXXXXX x

4 Likes

Thankyou, yes i love the testing features x

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aw I’m sorry :(( I’ve had way to many people do that to me too….

(Btw I love that dog when is the tester call :eyes:)

5 Likes

Goodness, that’s frustrating about your tests. I hate that for you! But I am looking forward to these cuties!!!

4 Likes

Im so sorry abt this rohio
This happens to me alot to and i don’t understand people sometimes but at least you know not to choose them next time
And the two upcoming patterns are adorable
I might be able to complete the raindeer if you post a tester call :grin:

3 Likes

Sorry this is happening! I hope all your future tests run smoothly. The dog is so cute btw!!

4 Likes

Man that freaking sucks! People freaking suck man! I am sorry!
I will always test patterns for you if you need someone!! :ok_hand:t3:

That reindeer keychain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

5 Likes