Please testers!!

Hii this is to all my testers concerning all my patterns. Even to the ones where I gave them the testing finish date at least a month ago. Your job is to tell me if there are any issues and even if they aren’t, you must at least send me a picture of the finished result. Please don’t just ask to be testers for a “free package”.

19 Likes

We’re sorry you have issues with some testers!
Have you done the testing through Ribblr?
If so you can remove the patterns from the library of the testers who didn’t complete their work.

9 Likes

Abc Love GIF by The Bachelor

5 Likes

Sad that some people don’t follow through.
I know life happens, but a message doesn’t take long. :cry:

7 Likes

Hi! I don’t know how to send the pics, for the kirby I couldn’t find chunky yarn so I used what I had and I added another round for the body, but other than that it’s perfecto, should I send the pics as a replay here as well? Or vía insta?

8 Likes

Anywhere is fine :heart:

6 Likes

It also happened with my I signed about 5-6 testers and only three of them completed it and the others didn’t even send me a message and I was like really disappointed

4 Likes

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry my phone was broken for a while so I didn’t have access to the pattern :((((((((((((((( I know that dosnt excuse the fact that I didn’t do it and if there’s any way I can make it up to you lemme know. I know what I did was super crappy :((( I hope you can forgive meee

5 Likes

NAHH it’s finee dw, if it’s possible you can still do the test I’d be glad

4 Likes

QAQ I’m so so so sorry. I’ve completely forgot about it because I’m not usually check ribblr. Last time I checked ít see it not change anything QAQ please forgive me

3 Likes