Positivity thread šŸ¤— / how was your first week of 2021?

My week was great, I managed to be very productive so I felt really good about that! But the best part is that I finally figured out a way to solve a design issue I was having with a new pattern Iā€™m designing, so I was so happy! It was an actual ā€˜eurekaā€™ moment! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got to add this as one of my weekā€™s highlights! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh good idea, to throw in some positivity !

Iā€™d love to have some baklava, but Iā€™m on a diet, hehe ! (well, trying toā€¦)

I experienced a little bit of postitvity while taking pictures for a new crochet pattern. The weather had been dark and dreary all week, but suddenly, on my day off, the clouds opened up and I had daylight ! I was finally able to take some good pictures of my work. :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice! Weā€™ve also had a (relatively) sunny day here lately. Quite refreshing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is so cool! This week I completed a Tunisian Crochet cowl test. Iā€™m so happy to be learning more about Tunisian Crochet! it is the most fun :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh wow, thatā€™s amazing. Can you share a pic?
We are blessed to have so many talented Tunisian Crochet designers and crafters! @Noorsknits @RuthBraschDesign and @Abbeymade immediately come to mind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes! They are amazing! I knew about @Noorsknits and @abbeymade and their lovely patterns. I will check out @RuthBraschDesign. Thank you!
I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how to :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nawwww thanks Saar!
Hereā€™s my positive:
I canā€™t crochet at the moment because my fingers are having a bit of an RSI freak out.
So yesterday was my day off work for the week (I work part time) and I spent the whole day with my daughter who is about to start school. It was just delightful being present with her. We went school shopping, visited the park and went swimming. Perfect Aussie summer fun with my girl.
Only 2 more weeks before she starts big school!! Eeeeeek

5 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

AWWW that sounds like so much fun!
I always loved going school-shopping with my mum growing up! :heartpulse:

1 Like

My positive thing this week is 2 job applications done. Now fingerā€™s crossed.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful! WOW :star_struck:

2 Likes

EXCITING! Sounds like a wonderful day. Is she excited/nervous?

1 Like

Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This week I left work while the sun was still out, and I was excited to wear my sunglasses.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s lovely! And welcome to Ribblr! :grin:

2 Likes

:rose: My first weeks of 2021 have been genius! Iā€™ve started a reading journal and have already finished one book! I like to listen to audible during my drives and read a paperback any other time so having a journal where I can track my reading time and jot down quotes that make me laugh has been a pleasure :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Thanks for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my gosh same! Itā€™s great to meet another pianist/musician :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I play piano and flute but hope to get a piccolo soon and one of my dreams is to learn to play the harp :purple_heart:

1 Like