Possible release of a bunny pattern

Hello everyone! I just wanted your thoughts on something :slight_smile: I have published a cottagecore bunny pattern which includes the bunny, a hat and dungarees. But i was wondering if i should also add to my shop just the plain bunny pattern for those not intersted in maybe the hat or dungarees? For a smaller price of course. And i also have ideas for other future rabbits in outfits. Let me know what you think <3

14 Likes

I’ve been looking everywhere for something made, don’t care what, that has LOTS of clothes to go with it.

9 Likes

Oh right :slight_smile: I am currently working on other outfits for the rabbits which I will sell individually that will include both the rabbit and it’s outfit. But I’m not sure if I should also just sell the plain rabbit without any clothing?

10 Likes

Yes!

6 Likes

I believe it would be a good idea! Having base patterns that allow others to customize it how they want would be nice, plus depending on how many outfits you can write up, you have the option of making bundles of the outfits to sell :blush: it’s up to you in the end, but this sounds like a good idea, good luck with whatever you end up doing

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback! The outfit bundle does sound like a very nice idea, i think i will release the base pattern either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for helping me make a descion :smile:

10 Likes

No problem! :blush:

6 Likes