Possible tester call :)

So I’ve just submitted a pattern for a duck with a mask to a magazine and was just thinking if anyone would be interested in testing it if it does/ get accepted. I’ve poured my heart and soul into the project so I won’t be disappointed if it doesn’t get accepted. I might even release it as a free pattern

Also have any of you participated in a secret tester call :slight_smile:
xoxo from crochetmineshop

20 Likes

I’d love to test if you need people!

2 Likes

I don’t have a specific timeline yet just so you know

2 Likes

I’d love to test it because i have a lot of free time !!! And i want to help you !! :sparkles::heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test out this pattern for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would like to test the pattern for you :smiley:

2 Likes

Yall so sweet 🥲

2 Likes

The magazine should be finished with checking all the submissions in a week or less so if i get rejected i should be able to give a few more details on what the project actually is :sparkles::duck::sparkles:

3 Likes

:mask:

1 Like

I’ve heard of a secret tester call but have not participated in one! Would like to test it if when the time comes, I’m have some free time on hand. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so exciting!

2 Likes

I have not participated in a secret tester call, but I would love to if I could! :blush:

2 Likes

Hii I’m also available to test if you need :heart: I have an IG account and my handle is @ accraftsandhooks

3 Likes

I did test for a magazine submission before. It was accepted and published. My name was added as a tester, and with a tip I provided.

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses:, the wait is the most boring part in my opinion but I’m gonna try and not get a possible rejection get to me cause I’m very cool

2 Likes

I would love to test if you are still looking for testers!

2 Likes

I can now say that the pattern has been rejected :)) I’ll have to finish the tester call with some other people that I have first b4 I can start this one :))

4 Likes

I’m so sorry your pattern got rejected :slightly_frowning_face: I know rejection can be hard sometimes, but I also know you did an amazing job with your pattern and we’re all very proud of you for trying!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry your pattern got rejected but youre so swag and amazing! They don’t know what they’re missing out on!!

2 Likes

🥲 thank you for those words, I’m making a duck with a mask

2 Likes