Pricing for this??

Hey everybody I’m starting to get ready for a craft fair in April and I just finished this cute granny square purse. I wanted some opinions on what to price this at. If you were walking around a fair like that and saw this bag how much would you think is reasonable?

10 Likes

Usually I’m not super good with pricing, but I would say you could sell it for $35-40 most? Looks like you put a lot of time into it! :blush:

4 Likes

How long did it take, and how much did the yarn cost?

2 Likes

It took about 3 days intermittently and probably 10 dollars in yarn.

2 Likes

I’d say $50-70 then

2 Likes

dam you guys price so high…if it was me i would price it for $15 because I don’t want to price too high…that’s why my friend says I’ll never make a profit by selling my crafts because i price too low…

4 Likes

you should definitely start pricing higher if you want to turn it into a business haha. charge for what it’s actually worth. people will buy your items at higher prices

4 Likes

IF, it is unlined, I’d purchase it for no more than $25.
IF it is lined, I’d definitely pay upwards of $50 (cotton) or more (stretchy satin or knit). Note: if you dont sew, I would be happy to share a link to free instructions for lining crochet & knit items without having to sew!!
Some links are below:
NEARLY NO-SEW

Make your CROCHET Sturdier

And here’s the
NO-SEW Video

5 Likes

I would say $25-$40 is a reasonable price range. It looks very nice btw <3

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Anytime!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the idea! I’ve tried lining bags before with a sewing machine but this looks so much nicer!

1 Like

I say 25-30.