Pride parade?

Hi!
I was just wondering if any of you are going to go or have gone to a pride parade! I am going to one with my girlfriend of one year and maybe some friends next saturday (the 29 of June) and it is going to be really fun! I have been to this parade before but never with my girlfriend before so that is going to be a first! So are any of you going? :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag::grin:

12 Likes

i dont cause its in brussels so far from me (i live in belgium) and my parent wont lett me go because im 15 years

3 Likes

Thats sad :pensive: well I’m sure you’ll be able to go sometime

3 Likes

I keep missing it every year :sob::sob:

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob: maybe you’ll catch it next year

3 Likes

I cant until im an adult or unless i go secretly ;-; my parents are die-hard christians

5 Likes

Hopefully!!!

3 Likes

I probably won’t go to the parade around my area because traffic and not knowing where to park stress me out way too much, but I did go to a smaller pride festival in my town! I even got to have a little booth to sell my crafty stuff! It was amazing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But I don’t know. My kids really want to go to the parade, so I might give in. It’s just between the heat and the parking anxiety and the crowds…I don’t know.

3 Likes

I wanted to go to my local one but it is SO FLIPPIN HOT.
My poor physical health wont allow me, so i have to support from afar this year.

5 Likes

Ohh that sucks!

2 Likes

Aww thats too bad! I really hope you get better really soon!:blue_heart:

1 Like