Problem publishing a pattern

So I wanted to try designing a pattern and so I wrote up an easy dishcloth pattern that my grandma taught me. It’s all typed into the pattern builder but when I go to publish it says check for sufficient instructions?

I’m not sure what else it would need, I’ve gotten the rows in and all the other information I thought necessary. Could it be the guage? I didn’t include it because it’s not super necessary for this pattern (at least, I’ve never needed it).

I’m sorry if this has been asked before! I tried scrolling down through the help tag but couldn’t find anything related.

6 Likes

Have you listed materials, description, intro?

3 Likes

Yes I did. I might try looking at it again on the web version to see if there is something I missed.

4 Likes

Could you send it to me to test? I could look over it for you!

4 Likes

I’m sure it doesn’t need any corrections I could just tell you what might be missing :grin:

3 Likes

Hi!

It seems like you’ve had only 4 lines so our system assumed it’s not a full pattern.

Can you try publishing again?

6 Likes

Thank you! I just got it to work.
Just so I know, is there a reccomended minimum of pattern lines? Or did I miss something else?

6 Likes

Awesome!

Typically the system will suspect a pattern with less than 5-6 line isn’t complete.

Congratulations for your pattern release! :partying_face:

9 Likes

sooo…i have been trying to make a shop and i have no idea what to do :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

help

4 Likes

Hi! So you basically go to the three horizontal lines and press “I want a shop” it will then help you message ribblr to get a shop open for you! I hope this helps!

3 Likes

Okay so I’ve done that but I haven’t gotten a response, I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong

4 Likes

No it takes a few hours :blush:

3 Likes