Problem reaching my Pattern makers I test for.

When I go to report a problem in the pattern, it sends me to a screen saying this page doesn’t exist or is private. I don’t know if this is a major problem as I tried on my other patterns and it’s working, but the report an issues button on that pattern isn’t. Does this make sense? @ribblr

19 Likes

The tester assigner has to create a group chat for this to happen. Most do not do this so you may not be able to report a problem unless you dm them or send them a message

8 Likes

This happened to me earlier and I just refreshed the page. Sorry idk

5 Likes

I’ve worked with this person before and they have always made a group. And if they didn’t I could at least contact them through the ribbmails. I have not managed to get ahold of her in the past week.

6 Likes

Then idk what to do. They might have forgotten to create a group chat and maybe you could contact them through the ribbmails for now and report the mistakes

4 Likes

The thing is it won’t let me

4 Likes

Do you press chat or message? It could also be bc they have done smt to their settings

4 Likes

I’ll try that right now

4 Likes

has that worked?

2 Likes

Please DM us with the names of the designer & the pattern.

4 Likes

It happens to me, is like the testers left or private.

2 Likes

I’ve messaged her about 20 minutes ago awaiting her response. The only thing I’m confused about if why it wouldn’t let me ribbmail her from the patter (I will send an email recording the problem)

2 Likes

I get no response from.

1 Like

Just sent the email with the video

2 Likes

Cool.

1 Like