(Problem Solved!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Logging Out

Hi all!
I was wondering if anyone else has had trouble logging out of Ribblr in the app and/or the website? When I press log out in both places, it continuously brings me back to the home screen. Would this be a bug, or just a random problem on my end? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you all so much in advance!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also, I wanted to thank and give a shout-out to @Ribblr for featuring my journal for EarPods Case by @anacarolbranco in the new update release video!!! Thank you so much, @Ribblr for featuring me!!! Also thank you @anacarolbranco for accepting me as a tester for your wonderful EarPods Case pattern! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you @Ribblr for this wonderful site of crafting that is the best! :heart_eyes: And finally, last but certainly not least, thanks to every single one of you, the Ribblr community, for enhancing my love of crafting (and expanding my repertoire of patterns​:wink:)
Thanks again everyone!
Nicole of NoKittenAroundStudio

3 Likes

Hi,
This sounds like it’s working as intended. Logging out should bring you back to the homepage, but you will be logged out of your session. You can see that by your greeting message, or the name on your menu being β€œHey there” instead of your name.

If it isn’t do let us know and we’ll check it for you!

Thanks for the kind words! You are a valuable member of the community as surely everyone would agree, and it’s lovely to have you with us. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi,
When it brings me back to the home screen after I press β€˜log out’ it says β€˜Welcome Back!” I’ve attached a screen shot so you know what I mean :blush:

1 Like

Can you please send us more information via private message?

• Device you tried it on
  • Whether it is using the app or web
  • A video grab if possible so we can investigate this quickly

1 Like

Sure thing, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio We can confirm this has now been fixed for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes thank you so much for your help!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes