Problem with picture upload?

I tried to upload pictures to an existing (shortly unpublished) pattern, but the pictures are not loading. Does anyone has the same problem? :frowning:

5 Likes

Try logging out and back in! This has happened to me before and then I just try again and it usually works. Ive had to hit upload and select photo a couple times before. Also make sure its a jpeg file, if anything else it wont work too.

4 Likes

if that doesn’t work to re adding the picture and if that still doesn’t work i would suggest going to the help center

4 Likes

this is a current bug rn & i think ribblr tech team is aware

3 Likes

This sometimes happens to me i find restarting the app works or take a pic from your phone camera and upload from your files x

3 Likes

Unfortunately, logging out and in didn’t work. Maybe I’ll contact the support.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you!

3 Likes

Are you taking photos through the actual app because it happens to me if i take photos theough the app and i have to takd photos with my phone camera and then upload them through my files

2 Likes

I always upload via my files

3 Likes

Hi, as this doesn’t happen to most users we’re assuming it’s a cache issue.
We’ve tried to clear the cache on our end, I’ll appreciate if you could see if anything changed …
PS you’ll have to close the App and open it again to be on the safe side for this test :slight_smile:
Thanks and sorry for that,
Avi @ Tech Team

7 Likes

It worked, tysm!

4 Likes