Properly introducing myself

I just realized something guys. I have never told any of you my name or who i am… so today I am properly introducing my self! Hi, my name is Lily, and I make the crochet of your dreams. :kissing_heart: I am 13 years old, and love crocheting amigurumi. I have already met and become friends with many of you. I hope to become friends with many more! Now, I will also be doing a Q and A, so if you have any questions, ask in the comments. :grinning:

14 Likes

Hi, Lily it’s nice to meet you. What is your favorit thing to crochet?

4 Likes

Okie well I’ll introduce myself too because my intro is just my favorite quotes heehee.

So my name is Isabela (yes one l) but I go by Izzy or Bella most of the time. You can also call me Isa if you like and sometimes people call me Liv (my middle name is Olivia). Um in case you haven’t noticed I’m obsessed with Disney and my favorite characters right now are Star and Baymax. I love reading and my favorite books right now are Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and the Sun and the Star. If you haven’t read those, please do!! Actually maybe read the whole series before you get there. Um I’m also obsessed with WDZY and my favorite music right now is Taylor Swift, ITZY, BABYMONSTER, and BLACKPINK. yes, 3/4 is Kpop. That’s about it!!

So questions for you…

What’s the crocheted piece that you’re most proud of?
Favorite color?
Favorite animal?
Favorite song/artist?
Favorite book?

2 Likes

Have a WDZY! :smiling_face:

IMG_5998

3 Likes

Hi Lily! Nice to meet you! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi lily!! I’m ivy but i go by my middle name since i like it better so im trisha. i luv crocheting amigurumi and harry potter. i also luv taylor swift, itzy, blackpink, stray kids, and newjeans. im also 13!!

2 Likes

Hi Lily, I’m gonna introduce myself as well:
I’m Lucy, I’m 13 as well. I haven’t been crocheting long but I’m obssessed and I love amigurumi. I love reading as well and my favourite book is A good girls guide to murder and the hunger games (definitely reccomend). My favourite colour is sky blue and I can’t wait to get to know everyone and make friends

2 Likes

Hmmm… i must say i love making whales :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice you meet you Liv! It seems we have a lot in common. I also like disney. I like harry pitter and taylor swift too. My best crochet piece is a 1 1/2 foot long stegosaurus. My fav color is sage green. Favorite artist is taylor swift. Fav book is harry potter or percy jackson.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you!!! I also like harry potter and Taylor swift!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you! I havent been crocheting for long either. Just a few months. Also, I have heard of both those series and plan on reading both soon!

2 Likes