Prototype for a bee pattern I'm working on, opinions?

So this is a bee pattern that I’ve been thinking about and finally gave the image I’ve had in my head a go. He’s cute but not quite how I pictured hum to end up. I was trying to go for a more realistic look. I’m just curious what others think.

24 Likes

Awwww he’s so cute, I would love to see him in plush yarn:))))

6 Likes

It looks really cute!

6 Likes

i think it looks pretty realistic! Its super cool and i think its a really good design.

4 Likes

I think he’s super cute!!! He’s so different from all the other bee patterns!!! I actually haven’t had any interest in making a bee because the crochet world seems so oversaturated with the generic bee pattern but this bee I would absolutely make!

5 Likes

Soo cute! I think it’s very realistic. :sparkles: Good that you made this bee. I love cute soft bee patterns, but it’s nice to finally see one that looks like the real thing. I hope we can make your pattern soon! :honeybee:

4 Likes

I was scrolling through ribblr posts and I saw your bee pictures and I immediately thought ooh those wings make it look so realistic! And that was before I knew what you were even going for so I’d say great job! If you wanted to go for more realism though maybe the body could be more separated? Like the abdomen more defined if that makes sense

5 Likes

i love all your realistic looking patterns​:pleading_face: they are a nice change to the other kind of saturated market of patterns (self roast). i honestly haven’t seen a bee pattern like this before :pleading_face::heart_hands:

3 Likes

Cute cute cute!

3 Likes

I think its really cuteeee!! <3

2 Likes

I’m glad you went with the black face. Maybe add a slight hint of white on the outside of the eyes so that they POP. And possibly add a stinger!!

2 Likes

This is a very unique and cute bee
I LOVE ITT

1 Like

Adorable!!

3 Likes