Psst! (An invitation)

Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

This is so much more fun than I thought it would be!

5 Likes

I’d love to give vintage stocking-candle a go if that’s ok! I’m pretty new to knitting but it would be a lovely pattern to try

5 Likes

bewitched sparkles GIF
It really is an easy pattern with lots of pictures, but if you get stuck, let me know and I’ll guide you

5 Likes

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Dance GIF
I just realized, you didn’t get a GIF!

4 Likes

peter pan GIF
Everybody gets a gif

7 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that :smiling_face: (And a Bewitched GIF - treated!)

6 Likes

This is so generous! As tempted as I am by the stockings and adorable hats, I would love to tackle the knit version of Laurie for my journey back into knitting. :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Waynes World Thumbs Up GIF
Excellent choice!

6 Likes

Thanks!! I love them all!

3 Likes

There’s room for more!
Just to sweeten the pot… I’m also handing out gifts to anyone that signs up!

4 Likes

Hello there! Thanks for doing a giveaway type thing. You have such pretty sock/slipper patterns. I’m particularly interested in the Marmee 2 but it does seem to have a couple makes on there. I can crochet and do tunisian style crochet. If there’s anything in particular you need makes or reviews for I’m open to trying just about any style.

3 Likes

Demetrius and Hermia both could use some love, and have the same basic construction.
But you have made me remember another project I wanted to do at some point.
Id like to convert my stocking patterns into tunisian at some point

4 Likes

Demetrius is really pretty! Hermia also but Demetrius is more my personal style. I’d be happy to do either one. Definitely let us know when you start converting them to tunisian! There really aren’t enough tunisian designers in my opinion

4 Likes

I know how to do it but I have only barely ever actually done it. Maybe after I get through this sweater project I can start on it

4 Likes

Absolutely no rush! I’m pretty new to tunisian but it seems fairly intuitive in my opinion. This season is absolutely nuts! Too many things going on it seems

3 Likes

Melissa Joan Hart Witch GIF

5 Likes

Got it thanks! I’ll get started this evening :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: slipper 1 is complete because I have no self control :grimacing: that cuff construction is super fun to do! Thanks again!

3 Likes

The spots are only half full, it’s not too late to talk me into giving away more patterns!

5 Likes

Don’t forget to complete your journals! Once I get notification I’ll gift your pattern

3 Likes