Puppy pattern prototype suggestions!

So I’m wanting to eventually release this puppy pattern, I’m really proud and happy with it, but I felt like receiving some feedback! Also just to ramble about stuff I wanna fix lol

First of all I hate sewing on noses and mouths especially with yarn, I don’t have any sewing thread or felt unfortunately, and I dislike the way the snout looks from the side view…

I should also probably make the tail a bit lower since it’s hard to make it sit up on its own.

This is my first pattern that’s practically no-sew, the only thing I sewed on was the snout, and I’m not sure if securing the arms and ears down technically count as sewing or not but there’s that.

11 Likes

It looks so cute!! If you didn’t want to sew the snout you could have sc it while you made the head or surface crochet it as well, but I honestly don’t see anything bad with it even in the side view :smile:

4 Likes

That is such a cute dog!

2 Likes

Offer “SPOT” options. Give a simple pattern for a spot or spots if wanting to add to yours. Not necessarily have to add. It will be the makers choice. And maybe a little bell to add to his yarn ribbon.

3 Likes

Looks amazing. Interesting to do.

3 Likes

very very cute pupper pattern :pleading_face::pleading_face: maybe you could make the cheeks a little chubbier? come out to a high stitch count for one or two rounds then decrease to a lower number quickly? also i quite like the muzzle, i think for a dog, it definitely needs a muzzle​:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

so cute!!

2 Likes

he’s PERFECT!!

2 Likes

It’s so adorable! :sparkles: :pleading_face:

2 Likes