purchased pattern

Hello,
I am new to this and I purchased a pattern and can not print it. The pattern is Cloud Crochet Cardigan by love shore studio. Please can you help me?
Regards Wendy (73 yr old)2022-02-02T06:00:00Z

6 Likes

Hi you cannot print your ribblr pattern You can keep track of your progress on the pattern itself on the site :blush:

2 Likes

Hi,
I needed this pattern and I thought I could order it and print it off. That is what I do for patterns I order. I guess I am too old for this as I really am limited as to this modern age. My misunderstanding. It is my loss.
Thank you for your reply
Wendy

3 Likes

I totally understand. New websites can be hard to figure out!

2 Likes

Hi Wendy!
You can access the patterns from your account using any device, and use our accessibility tools which makes it really easy to follow patterns.

Alternatively-
You can try to reach out to the designer you bought from and ask if they can help:

2 Likes

some creators offer pdf files. i can use the pattern instruction on the site to mark up as I go, draw lines through the rows I’ve done so I don’t lose my place, and then erase the lines when I’m done. I do like my paper patterns too, and I’m only 3 years younger than you, so I just had to learn how to navigate in here. I use an iPad but a tablet would work too, and then I don’t misplace my paper pattern :joy:.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

3 Likes