Purr-ger Test

Hello! I’m looking for 2-3 testers on Ribblr (having other testers on another site) to try out my Purr-ger pattern. I should have it finalized tomorrow or Saturday and can send it to you ASAP. The deadline will be next Friday, 10/21.

Testing requirements; Provide feedback on clarity and alert me to any errors as well as provide a finished photo (or photos). Posting on IG and/or other social media sites greatly appreciated.

I would consider this an intermediate level project.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

I could test 4 u!

7 Likes

Love it! Good luck with your test

7 Likes

I would love to test !! It’s soo cute!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I would love to test!!

7 Likes

That looks purr-ty cute! If you’re still looking for testers I could test it, the only social media I have is this though lol I would keep a journal here though so should you choose me you can also keep track with me :smile:

6 Likes

Woww I would love to test the Kitty purrrger, count with me :sob::heart::pray:t2:

5 Likes

Im glad you decided to release it! I wish I had the time to finish it on time :frowning:
Best of luck with your test!!

5 Likes

Good luck with your test- love your Purr-ger!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is adorable! I would love to test!

5 Likes

I would love to test!!!

3 Likes

Amazing!!! I would absolutely love to test if you are still needing people! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Sooo cutee, i wish i had the time to make it​:slightly_frowning_face:
Btw good luck with your test!!

4 Likes

It’s taking me awhile to get it loaded into Ribblr’s system - should hopefully be done tomorrow and will send it to a few of you to test

7 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s so nice of you​:heart:

3 Likes

Would love to test this for you!

3 Likes

I would love to test!! I am on a crochet food pattern binge

3 Likes

it also happened to me, and sometimes what i got to do was signing out and log in again ^^’

3 Likes

omg so cute! i’d love to test :slight_smile:

3 Likes

my instagram is crochetedel btw

3 Likes