Q&A anyone?

Ok Q&A why not. Credits to the idea is @FluffyYarnCreations altho I decided to do it after I saw @JaeaRenee s post!

Ok ask anything crochet/yarn/favorite things just about anything. (Will not be telling my personal info tho) thank job for reading!

19 Likes

whats the inspiration for your username?

5 Likes

what or who ispires you to crochet???

5 Likes

Pickles!!! I love pickles and pickles and pickles. But I also had a stuffed animal named pickle and I decided I liked it . And 42 stands for my bday (may 24th)

5 Likes

Hmm that’s a hard one. Just getting a good product at the end and when I make stuff for ppl it makes them happy! Why not make ppl happy!

6 Likes

And all you ribblrs inspire me!

5 Likes

what made you start crocheting?

5 Likes

There is a family member that crocheted/crochets and I wanted to learn so I asked for one of her hooks and i looked up videos yup hardest week of my life (not really).

4 Likes

What is your favorite , series, and movie watch?

4 Likes

lol I like (don’t make fun of me ) Bluey I just like the series but Its not my favorite. My fave is probably Once upon a time. And favorite movie hunger games.

5 Likes

Once upon a time is a good one. I’ve actually never watched The Hunger Games. People who don’t like Bluey are insane it’s literally one of the best TV series ever.

5 Likes

frrr u know whats up

5 Likes

whats your most favorite thing you have ever crocheted?

3 Likes

Haha same bday as my sister, :joy:

3 Likes

Hmm this pickle I think

3 Likes

what is ur favorite color?

3 Likes

Green, a lighter green

2 Likes

Pickle color :cucumber::+1:

2 Likes

Yup! :+1: