Question about the spinner 🫠

Howdy :wave:t2: this is probably the most least useful question but I won 2x free patterns on the spinner but I’m unsure of what that means :smiling_face_with_tear: help? I can’t find anything

10 Likes

It means you get 10 free patterns instead of 5! Congrats

9 Likes

Oh! Is there a limit on how many free patterns you can download?

7 Likes

Yes you can get a maximum of 5 free patterns every day

7 Likes

Ah ok, I didn’t know that thank you so much!

7 Likes

Np : D

7 Likes

Ur lucky the only things I land on are a Materials coupon and a spin again :smiling_face_with_tear: I blame my luck

12 Likes

Lol I got 2x free patterns and I totally forgot I had it so I didn’t use it :sob::sob:

7 Likes

Oh noo!! :sob:

6 Likes

i got 2 materials coupons but i cant buy materials :sob:

9 Likes

Yeah my mom probably won’t let me

7 Likes

yeah mine doesnt let me buy things online lol

6 Likes

Lol thats literally me i keep getting coupons but i cant buy anything :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Same here! But also Nothing; “You have no luck today”, so I feel like that particular day is cursed :joy:

4 Likes

Same! Ive only got coupons but im not in the US and they dont ship to where I am​:smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

I get material coupons too… but even with the coupons its cheaper for me to just go to the store lol. Plus i dont have to wait like a week

3 Likes

I wonder if ribblr would let us share coupons like make a topic specifically to codes we dont want so others can use em

3 Likes

yeah…

2 Likes

All I get is coupons too, I think everyone has been so flooded with them and all the yarn stuff that we probably don’t even need to share them :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Just want to clarify (for anyone that might not know), the limit is every 24hrs. So when you get your patterns matters vs every day at midnight.

3 Likes