Question of the Day - August 12

Todays question of the day is
What is your favorite quote and who is it from? It can even be from someone non famous
Here we go
Mine is “it’s not my problem” -heartsforme
How about you?
I will not be available for most of today, around 5pm Las Vegas time I will but other than that I’ll be on a road trip. If you have you any question ideas, feel free to send them to me. Thank you @cozycrochett for todays question idea!

4 Likes

dang your quotes be meannnnnn jk

Feel the rage. The powerful, pure rage of not being able to forgive will become your unswerving drive to take action.

No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living, no matter how devastating the blows may be.

Don’t cry even if you have regrets, no matter how pathetic or humiliated you feel, you still have to go on living.

Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.

I WANNA EAT SOULS

i hope you enjoyed your daily dose of quotes especially the last one, so inspirational. All by me hehe

6 Likes

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who will decide where to go.”
~ Dr. Suess

5 Likes

i have multiple brains in my head ?!?!?!?!?!?! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

4 Likes

Lol it has a deep meaning

3 Likes

robert eggers patience GIF

3 Likes

For a little context before the quotes, I am an artist. I’m not like a professional. I’m not even 13 yet, but I still remember asking and wondering, “How do I become an artist?”
When my daughter was about 7 years old, she asked me one day what I did at work. I told her I worked at the college, that my job was to teach people how to draw. She stared back at me, incredulous, and said, 'You mean they forget?”"-Howard Ikemoto.
"Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist…once he grows up."-Picasso.
I love both these quotes because they both tell the simple truth that we’re all artists. The hard part is to remain artists, too invest the time and effort into becoming an artist.

3 Likes

“INCONCEIVABLE!” -the princess bride
It’s better when the character says it i promise

6 Likes

“Hurting someone is easy, like throwing a rock into the ocean but, did you ever stop to think or wonder how deep the could could go” - My vice principal

4 Likes

It really is!

3 Likes

Yes that’s personal

3 Likes

Dang that’s deep

4 Likes

Very wise words

3 Likes

Yeah, she was the supervisor for the creative writing club she was the one who made the club :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nice

4 Likes

My favorite quote is:

“Behold!” Percy shouted. “The god’s chosen beverage. Tremble before the horror of diet coke.”

• One of the Heroes of Olympus books.
3 Likes

I searched on Google what it meant. It means that only you are capable of changing your life.

3 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

“When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye :sunglasses:
-anonymous

4 Likes

Omg! I wanna do that to this specific person soo badly :sob:

3 Likes