Question of the Day - August 17

Morning! Today’s question of the day is:
What do you want to be for Halloween?
Here we go:
I have inspiration to be an airplane traffic director! I literally can just get some glowsticks, headphones, and a safety vest.
How about you?
I’m so sorry that today’s question was posted later than usually, I woke up really late. If you have any question ideas, feel free to send them to me.

11 Likes

I wanted to be a cow girl for Halloween. I was gonna be one last year but I got the flu and now I somehow outgrew my hat​:joy:

5 Likes

oop

3 Likes

Garnet from Steven Universe, pretty easy

4 Likes

I’m always a witch :broom::mage: Your idea is so original, have fun!

4 Likes

thank you <3

2 Likes

i’m gonna be a basically a vampire, but I got bit by butterflies instead of a person so I have a monarch butterfly theme mixed with creepy-glam vampire. I think it will turn out really cool!

5 Likes

I’m thinking of making the Twisted Hatter sandworm hat and going as a quirky Beetlejuice loll

3 Likes

My parents don’t let me celebrate Halloween, sooooo I don’t dress as anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I went as a pirate last year but i somehow wanna incorporate my crochet into my costume this year. Just not sure how yet.

3 Likes

That’s sad but if you don’t mind me asking what would you wear if you could?

2 Likes

I was thinking like a dead crocheter that got k worded by her hook and yarn

2 Likes

I rly want to dress up as teletubbies with my besties

3 Likes

well i dont celebrate halloween but if i did I WOULD BE A FIGHTER PILOT OR CHICKEN NUGGET HEHE

3 Likes

ofc you would

2 Likes

ITS MY DREAMMMMMMMMMMm

3 Likes

ik “you can be anything you dream of”
-my teachers

2 Likes

I’m either going to make a costume for Timmy or Tommy, or stitches (I like animal crossing, ok?)

3 Likes

Probably a black cat

1 Like

I want to be a grandma and open the door to my 3 grandkids who moved to Tennessee. I will be able to see my youngest granddaughter walk up to the door and ring the bell this year. She is going to be 18 months then.

1 Like