Question of the Day -August 19

Morning! Todays question is:
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Here we go:
Mine is probably when people walk slow because I’m a fast walker.
Thank you @simcrochets for today’s question!

7 Likes

Rudeness in general.
I work in a grocery shop and even the little things bug me when it comes to rudeness…
When I say hello and I’m ignored or just get grunted at
When I have money thrown at me rather than handed nicely
When they start asking for things before I’m even finished with the previous customer or getting in the previous customers personal space to hurry them along…

It doesn’t cost to be polite… Even if it’s the basics… Hello, goodbye, please and thank you. That’s really all that’s needed. I’m not very good with conversation or small talk so I don’t need to know you’re life stories while I’m serving you… I’m happy to work in silence if you’re happy to pack in silence… but just… there’s no need to be rude with it.

We’re all humans… we’re all just trying to navigate through life the best we can… There’s no need to make it harder for someone else by being rude.

And that’s my pet peeve XD Sorry for the rant :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Someone saying that crochet and knitting is just for old people, because I will be at Michaels or Joann Fabrics and people will tell me that I am to young to be there

6 Likes

Wait… is it old people telling you this or people in general? :confused:

2 Likes

Both, I am 12 btw

1 Like

I would assume that a lot of older crafters started at a pretty young age too! I’m surprised they aren’t more open to people wanting to learn the craft that they themselves find joy in… Would they rather no one learn and it just die off?? Makes no sense!

I think it’s wonderful that people of all ages are enjoying any type of crafting! I hope it’s something that will continue to bring you happiness :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeeessss, thanks and I am not quitting this any time soon because I made my own business

2 Likes

FRRRR I love Joan’s and my brothers bully me for going there

2 Likes

Fr, my friends do the same thing

2 Likes

That sound that happens when you scratch/rub a balloon.

4 Likes

I dont know why people have to do that, its just rude. Whenever I go toJoanns Im nice to the employees they say Hi I say Hi back, or when they save a good day I reply with you too. Its not that hard

3 Likes

Probably when people call crochet, knitting or yarning, or they call knitting crocheting. My mom does this all the time and so many other people do too.

3 Likes

When people make the nails down a chalkboard noise. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Oh oh oh! Mouth noises!!

5 Likes

Or when they chew with their mouth open. That bothers me sooo much :sob:

5 Likes

Riiight?! My teacher in primary school used to call it “Washing machine mouth” :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Ew!!

3 Likes

Having to move. My employer is having us move to a location about 6 miles north of our current location. At the end of next week. All 200 + of us

Pain in the butt.

Also cellphone batteries. I have to replace mine today. Debating trading it in for a newer iPhone model

1 Like

When somoane thouches me with out my permission
I fell so uncomftorbale

3 Likes

ooo thats a good one

2 Likes