Question of the Day - August 27

Today’s question of the day is…
What’s your favorite anime?
Here we go:
:sparkles: None :sparkles:
@DasChubba You happy?

11 Likes

I don’t watch anime but i do love studio ghilbi’s movies… my favorite one is probably spirited away or Totoro!
:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yay tysm abby chan :sob::sob::sob::sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: hehe
WELL FAV ANIMES AREEEE
demon slayer (donut mwahahaha)
Oshi no ko
My hero academia
Bungo stray dogs
Komi cant communicate
One piece
Spy x family
Jujustu kaisen
Btw these arent in order of my favorites but i think demon slayer is my favorite

3 Likes

Hmmm, probably
Komi cant communicate
Attack on titan
Spy x family
The promised neverland
(In irder ofc, but inly the first season for tpn cause the 2nd one kinda s u c k s-)

4 Likes

ive only watched parts of mha, but thats the only anime i know anything about :\

Its not like anime is bad, i just dont have the attention span to watch the whole thing

3 Likes

My favorite favorite is probably Hunter x Hunter.
Runner up is definitely Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
I do adore newer shows like demon slayer and mha and the like, but they don’t have the same charm to me as the ones I watched in my younger years.

3 Likes

My favorite anime is bungou stray dogs :smile:

3 Likes

I don’t have one. I don’t really watch anime.

5 Likes

ANYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAKU WAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

3 Likes

sameee

1 Like

I hopped on the anime train too late - so anything with a lot of episodes is extremely intimidating to me. But whenever my brother in law watches One Piece I like it!

I also liked the bandwagoner animes like SAO, 7 Deadly Sins, and Fruits Basket!

I like anime-esque movies like anything Ghibli - Princess Mononoke, Howl’s Moving Castle and Castle in the Sky being my favorites. - I have a Howl’s Moving Castle tattoo

I also like the little netflix anime movies like Bubble Up like Soda Pop and A Whisker Away

2 Likes

i agree- none lolllll

1 Like

I’ve never seen any anime

2 Likes

I don’t follow anime at all

1 Like

Spy x family
Komi can’t communicate
Hunter x Hunter

1 Like

I love Hayao Miyazaki films! I used to watch anime all of the time, not so much anymore. Here are some I loved though in case anyone wants to check them out:
Birdy the Mighty: Decode
Samurai Champloo
Wolf’s Rain
Fullmetal Alchemist series
Mushishi

That’s all I can think of on the top of my head right now, but if I remember others I will add them!

1 Like