Question of the Day - August 29

Hey guys! Sorry the question is late today! I had school and I couldn’t post it! Anyways today’s question is:
What period of time would you travel to if you were given a Time Machine?
Here we go:
Honestly I think 2018 so maybe I could see what actually happened with covid.
What about you?
Thank you @Kenziekrochet for today’s idea!

8 Likes

1944 dw just a normal year OwO EHHE DONT REPORT ME I JUST WANNA SEE IT LOL

4 Likes

what???

1 Like

I would travel to the time period that “Pride and Prejudice” takes place. It’s my favorite movie and I sometimes just wish life was like that still. <3

5 Likes

Far in the future, to see if humanity is still there and if there is other types of animals and everything, or far in the past to see our ancestors and life forms that were there at this time

4 Likes

To each their own, but I think 1945 might be a bit safer (and has a happier ending) :joy:

I think I’d want to travel about 10 or 20 years into the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i like panzers hehe i wanna see them lol

2 Likes

I’m definitely a Jane Austen fan. Pride and prejudice was written in the 1790s. It would be interesting to visit England during that time period. Wouldn’t want to deal with the lack of medical care / knowledge though.

2 Likes

Uh… I’m going to pretend I dont know :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If a time period is allowed, I would choose the years 1867-1934. Or maybe even april 12th 1981, for a specific reason :smile:

1 Like

I like tanks. Even bigger than the Panzers were their Tiger tanks. Too big to be practical on the battlefield. They didn’t build enough of them for them to be of much use. Plus all tanks burn way too much fuel

2 Likes

i just like the way panzers look lol

2 Likes

Yes, they do look cool. Until they crush your car LOL

2 Likes

oop- lol :skull:

1 Like

I would go to like the 1700s during the American revolution maybe

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmm, how about 2027, so i can grab a penny from 2027 and bring it back and make loads of money since they are from the future (:

1 Like

oop

1 Like

anytime during the 2000s ! wanna collect all the cute stuff i didn’t like when i was a kid but love now (assuming we can keep things we acquire during the time travel hehe)

2 Likes