Question of the day....day 2!

Hello once again!

Todays question of the day is…

Q: What’s your favorite culture of food?

A: I really love Mediterranean!

You guys know the drill! :slight_smile: Put your answer below! :point_down:t2:

9 Likes

My family is Polish so we mostly eat Polish foods. My favorite is - Kurczak pod pierzynką, which is chicken covered in carrots, onions, and cheese

I also like El Salvadorian food; thats where my best friend is from so their family gives me food a lot, and taught me how to make some things like Pupusas

3 Likes

that sounds soooo yummy! :smiley:

3 Likes

either chinese/asian style food, or mexican :v:t3::sparkles:

2 Likes

Mexican!!

3 Likes

Mexican and Indian food. I’m from New Zealand so for desserts it would be lolly cake:)

3 Likes

Hey there! I would like to point out that my friend @anon12722758 does (and has been doing) a question of the day for quite a while. Many people have also started doing question of the days since she started, and I’m not sure if they saw hers or not before starting it themselves. You could possibly work with her, maybe give her ideas or find a way to do it together (if possible). I don’t mean this in a mean way, and am very sorry if it comes across as that. Thank you!

P.S. I love Mexican food ;D

4 Likes

FRENCH PASTA PIZZA GARLIC KNOTS YOU NAME IT I WANT IT hehhe (:<

4 Likes

I love sushi and ramen, so Japanese. But dessert-wise, French.

5 Likes

I think my favorite culture of food is Asian food. My favorite type of food is seafood (any type from any culture) but I also really love Indian food, Korean food, and Filipino food.

3 Likes

Haha yeah I understand that, I know she was the original creator of the questions of the days and she’s also my friend too <3 it doesn’t come across as rude, and it would be cool to do a collab with her for the questions of the days or trade off for them! For the new year I wanted to spread positivity and make that my main focus like she does :smiley:

2 Likes

Italian because PASTA AND PIZZA AND I THINK THEY INVENTED GARLIC BREAD SO YOU GOTTA GIVE THEM CREDIT. Also American, because I love French fries, and also lastly Asian because my favorite food is Japanese Curry and I’m Asian so…

2 Likes

Ooooo! I loveee Italian food….pasta Alfredo anyone?

2 Likes

omg yum, i love italian food too!

1 Like