Question of the Day - December 14

Good morning! Today’s question is:
What is one of your favorite quotes and who is it from?
Here we go:
“Friends are the family we choose” - Jennifer Aniston
How about you?
Shoutout to @ErisArt

15 Likes

"I wondered how many people there were in the world who suffered, and continued to suffer, because they could not break out from their own web of shyness and reserve, and in their blindness and folly built up a great distorted wall in front of them that hid the truth.” ― Daphne du Maurier

7 Likes

“The bar was so low it was practically a tripping hazard in hell, but here you are, limbo dancing with the devil” -omnybus

7 Likes

Today is a good day to have a good day-idk
Be crazy, Be weird don’t be afraid of what anyone thinks-idk
Friends are like stars you don’t always see them but you know there are there-idk

7 Likes

“Life sucks and then you die.” - I forgot :skull:

8 Likes

agreed

6 Likes

“its not over until i win” -that dude uhh i forgot

6 Likes

“To be alive: not just the carcass, but the spark. That’s crudely put, but if we’re not supposed to dance, why all this music?”
-Gregory Orr
“And so, young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy.” -Edgar Allen Poe
“I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.” -Edgar Allen Poe
“Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.”
-Hans Christian Andersen
“My life is full of surprises and I’m also an idiot.” -Wilbur soot?
“I’ll tell you about it if I can ever get it straight in my head.” Ernest Hemingway
“Sadly our academic system is just about the score, many talents are left unnoticed.” -Peter Griffin
I have soooo many​:skull: I have one of the whiteboards on my wall completely filled with quotes

6 Likes

Be a student of history, not a victim of history-my favorite history teacher!
This teacher is such a role model for me! He has taught me to learn from other people’s mistakes and use that to move forward rather than blindly walk through life pretending like none of it happened and repeating the same mistakes myself.

5 Likes

love love love the quote you did abby <33

“close friends are truly life’s treasures. sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. with gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. their presense reminds us that we are never really alone.” ~vincent van gogh

4 Likes

“Our identities make us who we are, and all aspects of our identities are important, including (maybe even specifically) our disabilities.” - Chloe Hayden

5 Likes

“Do the kinds of things that come from the heart”
-Morrie Schwarts

6 Likes

“Life isn’t about the big win. It’s about the person you call first to tell that you’ve won.”
-Vi Kelleand

4 Likes

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you’ll have their shoes” - Jack Handy

Or

“Stop dying, it’s not good for you” -some guy in my civics class

ahem ahem oLLiE

5 Likes

The cost of not following your heart is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.

3 Likes

Uhhh idk (Blaa blaa blaaa ) ~XxBUBBLESxX

2 Likes

“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” ~Booker T. Washington

3 Likes

“We all have something in common, it’s that we’re all different.” - Meghan Trainor

4 Likes

need to find this again smh

2 Likes