Question of the Day - December 28

Good morning! Today’s question is:
What are your New Years Resolution(s)?
Here we go:
Mine are to crochet more
How about you?
Shoutout to @laylaycrochet

21 Likes

Write more patterns and build my social media accounts. Also crochet things that make me happy!

9 Likes

I have no clue :sparkles:

8 Likes

To get faster XC times and to read my bible more :smiley:

9 Likes

Create more of my own patterns and release them, get better grades, become a stronger christian, and overall improve my whole person

7 Likes

For me it is to crochet more, start writing my own patterns and be more active on social media.

7 Likes

Just to be a better person in general. Becoming a more open friend (showing more feelings towards things to others :relieved:), being a better sister and daughter (doing things to please my family and not make them hate me :upside_down_face:) being the more religious person i should be (i want to strengthen my religion), and improve in school. I want to focus on my classes more instead of daydreaming and not knowing what I’ve just learned. :grin:

7 Likes

to be a more helpful person and to certify my dog with the CGC test (canine good citizen)

7 Likes

To be a better friend and uplifting person rather than bringing them down and to read my Bible everyday!!

7 Likes

yall have really good goals!! I want (need) to finish the novel im writing, maybe begin learning something like tunsian or knit or maybe another instrument, make a BUNCH more free patterns, and be a more open friend​:purple_heart::tada:happy new year yall!!

7 Likes

To focus on me, and not pick up or take others problems as my own.

6 Likes

mine are to study more, become active in my church, build my social media accounts, begin writing patterns, finish, edit, and publish the (long) fic i’m writing, and get better at drawing 🫶🏼

4 Likes

Mine is to crochet a temperature blanket

4 Likes

My New Year Initiative pretty much lol

4 Likes

TO START A CROCHET CLUB AT MY SCHOOL! WISH ME LUCK! Yeyyyyy :tada:

5 Likes

Oo yess that would be so fun! Good luck, ill be rooting for you!

4 Likes

definitely reading more! and Im also trying to journal more (personal, reading, and bullet journals)
:books::heartpulse::sparkles:

4 Likes

Idk lol

4 Likes

make more time to crochet

4 Likes

Mine is to make as many crafts as I can like I have every year.

3 Likes