Question of the Day - December 8

Today’s question is:
If you got one million dollars, what would be the first thing you buy with it/do with it?
Here we go:
I would buy yarn <3
How about you?
Shoutout to @cheerfulcoyote

21 Likes

I would probably buy my family a house and then donate some to charity

6 Likes

I would buy a new house with extra rooms so I can set up a studio for my crochet.

4 Likes

l WOULD BUY A SET OF INTERCHANGEABLE KNITTING NEEDLES AND A BUNCH OF YARN!!!

5 Likes

I would get a lot of stuff for the people who dont have a lot like clothes blankets ect :smile: :smile:

5 Likes

I would take my parents on their dream trip anywhere in the world. My mom is a fan of anything Mediterranean, so we would probably start there. After that, I would probably buy a nice car for myself and my family. Stuff like that that is unnecessary but would make life a lot easier. Oh! And I would also buy a camera and a nice microphone so I could use that for crochet tutorials/videos in general :joy:

7 Likes

Savings and pay off my parents’ debt (+ pay them back for all the stuff they’ve bought me)
And pay for their 20th anniversary trip to Egypt

5 Likes

I’d help my parents pay for our house and all the repairs. If I had extra I’d donate it to different charities and keep a bit for myself to save and invest <3

6 Likes

I would help my family buy buying there needs then I would go and buy whatever I want leaving some money for charity

5 Likes

donate to wildlife conservation center and go on a family vacation

5 Likes

I would start building a house. :house_with_garden:
The rest would pay for our wedding and my dad’s mortgage on his house.

4 Likes

Support my mother and help pay off her mortgage. I would try to save and invest as much as possible as stuff is expensive :tired_face::sob:

6 Likes

Yarn for me and my friend :heart::heart:

5 Likes

I would put it away in savings​:joy:

5 Likes

Invest it, travel the world, gifts for my parents, finish furnishing my house. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Pay off my debt (ie: house mortgage, car loan) and invest the rest. Having both of the debts paid would allow me to do almost anything I want with our current finances :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

I’d first buy me a bigger house with an extra craft room, then … what else, buy more yarn and patterns, and racks and boxes, and cord (as I sometimes tie decorative knots too); and yarn, and eyes and … :musical_score: :musical_note: if i were a rich man :notes:

5 Likes

I’d buy a house out in the country with a good amount of land.

5 Likes

I would buy a ton of books then move to Florida :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I would save most of it then invest the rest of it into making a business

2 Likes