Question of the Day - January 31

Good morning! Today’s question is:
Do you have a valentine this year? (sorry but January is basically over :blush:)
Here we go:
I do and I need to make my valentine something but I’m too lazy too :sob:
How about you?
Shoutout to @suettle

29 Likes

nope :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Mmmm yess

8 Likes

I have a valentine! I wanna make him something cute but crocheted and have no idea what to make!!

7 Likes

is it the boy you sent in the gc?

6 Likes

No

5 Likes

Maybe it is, maybe it’s not who knows :eyes:

6 Likes

Nope, I’ve been a single Pringle my whole life T-T

7 Likes

mmmm idek at this point​:skull:
maybe I’ll ask Tristen​:eyes::skull::skull::skull:

5 Likes

uh probably c:

4 Likes

OOOOOOOoooOOoo

7 Likes

DO IT DO IT omnis gonna kill me :skull:

7 Likes

IM DEBATING IT
she fr is tho good luck babe​:skull:

7 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! My Valentine is eternally my amazing wife, Karen!
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:
She’s not crafty but she supports my endeavors and is my best friend. My bday is a few days after Valentine’s Day so we don’t celebrate :heart: Day.

I also have Galentines and Palentines, a few special friends who’ve stood by through thick and thin. We usually get together in Feb for brunch or board games and sometimes exchange small gifts. And I can’t forget my sweet kitty Big Mac! I’ll make him a new cat toy, his jellyfish is getting grubby.

I do have this little Valentine pattern in testing that will be done in a few days, it will be free for all of Feb to help spread some crochet love! Plus I have a few special pattern giveaways.

I’ll shout out… @CeCeStitches who is new to Ribblr and testing for me!

16 Likes

Does he like any video games or shows that you could make a little Amigurumi from?
I made my BIL a Dungeons & Dragons mimic chest dice jail a couple years ago and he LOVED it. :joy:

7 Likes

Gifts from the heart don’t have to be handmade, the best gift for me is spending time playing board games or making s’mores. :blush:

7 Likes

oh? you should spill because i’m :sparkles:lonely​:sparkles:and o love feasting on others happiness :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

will you be my valentine? :smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

6 Likes

Me and my husband celebrate our 7th anniversary this year a couple days before Valentine’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Awww happy anniversary!

7 Likes