Question of the Day - July 27

Today’s question is:
What is your favorite school year? It can be from Elementary, to Middle School, to High School, or College! If you haven’t finished school, which has been your favorite school year so far?
Here we go!:
Mine is 6th grade, it was my first year of middle school and a bunch of great things happened to me that year. I made so many new friends (My school is from Pk3 - 8) that I haven’t been friends with in 5th grade. The boy that broke my heart is friends with me and my friend group got even better!
How about you?

9 Likes

I like college hehe

6 Likes

Bruh what?

6 Likes

what i take college courses

4 Likes

WHY? what you mean u take college courses???/

3 Likes

i take college courses, i finished SOME high school and stuff

4 Likes

wait not like everything just a few extra courses

4 Likes

okie so what ur favorite year in college???!

4 Likes

My last year of college and my first year of university were the best of my life! It was just a very powerful and creative period in my life.

6 Likes

I would say high school because I feel like I have grown in my faith a lot and realized I do not need to care what other people think and to know that not everyone is perfect! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

My favorite year was graduating high school because I never had to go back ahahahahabababbaabaabnahahaha
My senior year was actually pretty dope looking back on it but I’m still glad I’ve left

I do wish I could have gone to a special school, not college, where I just got to take cooking, sewing, weaving, home ec, etc classes all year before the end of high school…that would’ve been awesome…

6 Likes

Definitely 1st I remember my teacher was so nice and we probably didn’t have to do that much work lol. I cried on the last day.

6 Likes

I wanna say 6th grade. I met my best friend that year and we’re still best friends to this day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 12-13 years and still going strong!

4 Likes

For me it was 7th grade. I know everyone says 7th grade is the worst year of middle school but I would have to disagree. 6th grade we were all still wearing masks and everything. However, 7th we didn’t have to wear masks and I felt so “free”. I finally found my friend group and my style. I love 7th grade and this year I will be graduating middle school! I feel 8th grade is gonna be the best year though!!! :mortar_board::mortar_board:

4 Likes

7th grade. The reason why is because I moved schools and a lot of people were nice to me I made a lot of friends, and enjoy the teachers and staff there.

2 Likes

For me it would be 6th grade beacuse it was when I met my best friend. She moved to a different county but we are still in touch today​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.The work wasn’t hard, we had nice teachers and I loved my class.

3 Likes

Mine was 9th because i had this favorite teacher who I loved but now I’m going 11th and she’s at a different school (because 10-11 is a whole different building) so I miss her a lot

3 Likes