Question of the Day - November 1

HAPPY NOVEMBER! Today’s question is:
Who is someone you just can’t get annoyed from?
Here we go:
My best friend <3
How about you?
AND SINCE IT’S NOVEMBER…
SHOUTOUTS ARE BACK!!! (if you want one, just message me and I’ll put you in the next one)
Today’s shoutout goes to @Itsfayfay4

15 Likes

Ummm idk​:skull: I feel like everyone annoys me sometimes (or all the time like Alex​:skull::skull:) but I still love them lol<3

8 Likes

my bsf definitely
but i dont think yall (referencing my friend group on here) have ever annoyed me lol

7 Likes

Same I think lol

7 Likes

aw ty <3
the best of friends can annoy the crap out of you but you still love them lol

8 Likes

Uhm i think i have a problem cause ive basically gotten annoyed at everyone ive met…

7 Likes

My besties!

7 Likes

@DasChubba she is very chaotic, but I can never be annoyed with her <3

7 Likes

1st: my fav chicken (whenever they do something wrong like peck another chicken i just dont care lmao but when another one does i get mad :joy:
2nd. OMG!! i did NOT expect thissss tysmmm <3

7 Likes

AYEEEET MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAVAHAHABBSHJDN9EBE8DN DOSNSBSB ty

7 Likes

I get annoyed with literally everyone, but for some reason this girl I’ve been talking too has never and still somehow can’t annoy me. Like other people will do something, and it annoys the crap out of me. But she’ll do it and NO PROBLEMS. :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

I get annoyed with everyone including myself.
Don’t know what to tell ya there.
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

7 Likes

Umm really I have trouble not getting annoyed with people a lot of the time but probably either my best friend or my Grandma​:joy:

5 Likes

Even they can get on m nerves if they tried though​:joy:

6 Likes

Everyone I’ve ever met has annoyed me, sometimes I’m just not in the mood lol

5 Likes

:scream: EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 Likes

unfortunately everyone annoys me at times, even my bff:( probably because sometimes im not mentally capable of doing things, but force myself to. So technically not her fault, it’s just some of her habits will annoy me if im having a sensory overload day, but still wanna talk to her<3 we are actually going to be making blankets together if im not sick on Sunday:D

6 Likes

I mean I could’ve said Diego…

5 Likes

WOW SO MEAN hmph

5 Likes

Yes even you (all of y’all, really)

5 Likes