Question of the Day - November 10

Good morning! <3 Today’s question is:
What is a popular tv show you’ve never watched?
Here we go:
So I’ve never watched Spongebob Square Pants… heh
How about you?
Art shoutout @jinas
Shoutout to @Madeformygirl

21 Likes

There’s plenty :skull::sob: I don’t watch a lot of tv, but I think it’s called like South Park or smth but it was rlly popular last year and I’ve never watched it

Also YOUVE NEVER WATCHED SPONGEBOB!? :sob::sob:

9 Likes

ive also never seen spongebob. or stranger things.

9 Likes

WHAT HMMM WHAT YOU GONNA DO BUT THATS PROBABLY WHY HE CALLS ME CRAZY eVeN tHoUgH i aM

9 Likes

ive never watched sponge bob too and this stranger things thing and uh wednesday or whatever OwO

7 Likes

I’ve never watched spongebob square pants either it just looks stupid :skull::sob: (THATS A JOKE YOU CAN LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE DON’T COME AT ME :sob:)

9 Likes

The summer I turned pretty, stranger things, the office, friends, and a lot more :skull:

8 Likes

omg same i forgot to add those and you better not be ignoring me hmph

6 Likes

BRO IT IS SO STUPID totally true :sob::sob:

8 Likes

Spongebob is legit so good.

I havent watched a lot
Stranger things, breaking bad, game of thrones, doctor who. i havent watched most popular animes.

Also any show that someone tells me to watch. My brain doesnt like being told what to do lmao

5 Likes

Idk if I should be saying this because it’s definitely not a show meant for kids but I love helluva boss

7 Likes

Ooo the art looks great in that one, ive been meaning to check it out

7 Likes

Ive never watched south park either, i just think it’s so ugly. Most adult animation looks ugly as hecc to me tho lmao

8 Likes

I’ve never seen sponge bob either! My mom thought it was annoying so I was never allowed to watch it​:joy:

8 Likes

never watched Wednesday- didn’t really want to lol. stranger things, Simpsons, freinds. Basically every show. (not rlly-)

6 Likes

I could never watch friends, it looks dumb.

7 Likes

Friends and stranger things heheh

6 Likes

stranger things is fine but FRIENDS HOW DARE YOU

6 Likes

south park and once upon a time in wonderland. they were both really popular in my year but i never watched them

7 Likes

I havent watched Wednesday.

8 Likes