Question of the Day - November 2

Good morning! Today’s question is:
If someone were to become friends with you, what is something they should know?
Here we go:
They should know that if they have clothes that I like, I might take them
How about you?
Also don’t forget to check out my October Mystery Pattern

Shoutout for today goes to @yarnivorecrochets

17 Likes

They should know that I have severe social anxiety, and I WILL MAKE them come with me to talk to a teacher or other staff member 0w0

9 Likes

They should know that if i am not talking im not mad, im probably sleeping, eating, mentally drained, or crocheting lol

7 Likes

They should probably be aware that i can get super crazy and hyper and that i have slight anger issues lol

8 Likes

They should know I’m starting a cult

9 Likes

bruh like id get friends :skull: :skull:

7 Likes

They should know that once I’m comfortable enough with them I’ll turn into a different person and be insane <3

8 Likes

Fr tho same, not gonna happen for me TwT

7 Likes

dw we MUST meat up soon :sob:

7 Likes

dang auto correct likes me :skull: *meet

7 Likes

YES WE MUST MEAT ehehe

7 Likes

they should know im crazy

6 Likes

congrats @yarnivorecrochets !

7 Likes

It’s still nov 1 here lol!

5 Likes

They should know that they’re going to need to push a second cart so I can buy more yarn at Michael’s or Jo~Ann’s. I’ve had some understanding friends and they’re fans of my work.

5 Likes

You should know that I don’t chat online, I prefer to meet in person. I see my closest friends once a week, but I try to see my other friends once or twice a month.
So if you want to be my friend please don’t be upset if I don’t reply for a while. But I can always talk on the phone. :telephone_receiver: :coffee:

5 Likes

They should know that I am far more dorky and hyper once you get to know me​:joy:

5 Likes

I should come with a warning label; “WARNING: be prepared to laugh to death” cause i say the most random stuff and my friends always laugh :joy:

6 Likes

Don’t like to sit and talk on the phone.

4 Likes

thanks for the shoutout :>

3 Likes