Question of the Day - November 23

HAPPY THANKSGIVING <3 (I live in the US and Thanksgiving is celebrated today). Today’s question is:
What/Who are you grateful for?
Here we go:
I am grateful for everything I have in life, no matter if its bad or good.
How about you?
Today’s shoutouts are to all my friends because I am also grateful for y’all
@DasChubba @ShortClarice @Kenziekrochet @artnium73 @CrochetOleander @HuggleNHooks @ErisArt @CreshesxCritters @chunkyy @LittleCreatures and one more in the comments <3
My turkey pattern also released today <3

17 Likes

ALSO @Abiii <3

4 Likes

I’m thankful for my friends and family, the privilege I have to live the life I do, my pets, and more<333 Happy thanksgiving!!:turkey:

3 Likes

I am greatful for @Kenziekrochet @DasChubba @CreshesxCritters @artnium73 @anon12722758, (this isnt everyone :sob:) and me dog <3

4 Likes

I’m grateful for my talents and my family :heart::heart:

4 Likes

happy thanksksskigiving <3
ilya!!! i can’t fit everyone in the tags :sob: but definitely you guys, and art! (art as in the medium hehe)

4 Likes

Awww thank you abohio!
I am thankful for the lord, my family, my friends, my ability to crochet, band even if it takes up a LOT of my life, my rabbits Stella and RIP Benny, and of course FOOD!
And probably more that I cant think of
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Cartoon Network Thanksgiving GIF

3 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :turkey:
I am grateful for parents and teachers

4 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I’m grateful for my family, everything I have, and all my friends! (Especially everyone on here) there are too many of y’all to tag everyone so I’ll just say ILY <33

3 Likes

Y-yOu DoN’T lOvE mE​:weary::sob::sob::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

I’m thankful that we have the opportunity to celebrate a holiday with this kind of meaning behind it. I’m thankful for the incredible friends God has put in my life and the family that has always been there for me​:heart:

3 Likes

Im grateful for my family and my 6 amazing friends <3

Happy Thanksgiving!! :turkey::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

awww poor autumn is crying :skull:

2 Likes

what :skull::sob:

3 Likes

I meant to put a question mark bc you said art as a medium​:skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

:weary::sob::skull:

2 Likes

I’m grateful for hot water and air conditioning in the summer! Im also grateful for all the kind people on Ribblr, and my dog!!

happy thanksgiving :fallen_leaf::turkey::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

i’m grateful for everything i have :blush: my parents and cats especially

4 Likes

I’m grateful @Ribblr has tutorials! I’m just starting to learn how it all works so I can start adding my oatterns sometime soon xxx

5 Likes

I’m grateful for all of my friends on here @Daschubba @Kenziekrochet @CreshesxCritters @artnium73 @anon12722758 @erisart !! Thanks for the mention abby, lysm <3

4 Likes