Question of the Day - November 28

Good morning! Today’s question is:
Do you like cursive or normal writting better?
Here we go:
I like to do normal because I don’t have the best cursive.
How about you?
Shoutout to @Alyphira

25 Likes

I incorporate some cursive and normal in my writing

10 Likes

I do both subconsciously lol

10 Likes

If I’m writing for myself, almost always cursive; for others, plain.

My cursive is pretty, I just know too many people who can’t read cursive reliably.

10 Likes

I can’t write cursive well at all, but for some reason my signature is in cursive. I mainly write normal

9 Likes

Theres the fact I can’t read cursive and never learned it so im a bit biased :skull:
didn’t actually know how to write untill i was 7, and conherently untill i was 10, so, uh, :sob::skull:

8 Likes

Girlie​:skull: I’d say I’ll teach you cursive but I don’t remember how to properly write like half the letters​:skull:

7 Likes

lmaooo, this probably also explains my lack of spelling skills when I’m tired, brain reverts back to “ooo squiggles pretty lets do that” :skull::sob:

8 Likes

I like both, but personally, I like normal writing better. cursive is just for decorative purposes, it gets annoying to write at some point

7 Likes

It depends how fast I’m writing lol. If I’m going fast I’m using some broken cursive. If I can go normally it’s gonna be nice normal writing.

8 Likes

both! i personally like normal because its natural, but cursive/calligraphy is so fun for me too <3

7 Likes

I like cursive. I did it a lot. Its harder for others to read it but as long as you know what you’re writing it is a very quick method of writing in my opinion

7 Likes

I have a great penmanship and I love to cursive more.

7 Likes

Cursive writing can be very beautiful, but I think normal writing is more readable. :tipping_hand_woman:

8 Likes

i know both but honestly i just switch back and forth randomly

7 Likes

Cursive, I used to write very pretty, but something changed after long COVID.

6 Likes

I feel children should learn to cursive and have their own signature. Teachers should teach cursive anyone can print.
It’s easy to steal anyone identity if you write print. Script or cursive is protecting your identity and keep people from robbing you. Please have teachers to teach children to learn to read and write cursive in schools again and as parents we should help them at home. Our children doesn’t know the beauty in writing and it teaches them to see their errors when writing.

5 Likes

I pray you practice cursive again having your own signature is beautiful.

5 Likes

Cursive and normal, depends if im feeling lazy or not lol

6 Likes

I do both. Old school here.

5 Likes