Question of the Day - November 29

Good morning! Today’s question is:
What is something you want people to say to you often?
Here we go:
Thank you/thanks or anything like that, it just makes my day <3
How about you
Thank you for the idea and shoutout to @lunarcrochett

20 Likes

(To my crochet creations) OMG it’s so cute where did you buy it? Did you make it? :0

14 Likes

“You’re so pretty!” Or just any compliment they’re pretty rare now

12 Likes

I want people to say, that im nice and not a terrible socially awkward and or anxious person :sob: it happens way more often that it should :sob:

9 Likes

Hey, same with me! There will be an important conversation going on and I’ll just randomly hiccup in the middle of it :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

You’re a great friend, you’re fun, or ily :))

10 Likes

“omg youre so pretty!” my fav compliment ever 🩷

9 Likes

mmmm idk, maybe “you look good today!” or “hey i bought you a snack” :skull:
mostly compliments in general ig

11 Likes

Uhhh ily or a complement about my smile or something like that makes me happy<3

8 Likes

“you are enough” Is really touching to me.

8 Likes

thank you again!

probably a simple “thank you” like you said too, i dont hear it a lot anymore, i feel like im the one saying it a lot lol

ily, or something too, small stuff yk haha

7 Likes

I don’t think it’s something I want to hear very often.
(Well, maybe “I brought you a book”, but of course not from everyone. :laughing:)

8 Likes

Actually I don’t want ppl to say anything often to me, I 'm awkward with receiving compliments and they make me feel uncomfortable. The more you tell me the same thing the less I believe it to be true … :confused:

But I do like it when ppl come and ask me for help, e.g. at my workplace if they can’t remove a specific thing or are struggling I like being the one they come to ask for help.

8 Likes

I like it when people tell me I’m nice or a good friend! I can come off a little angry when people first meet me because of my resting face but when people take the time to get to know me they usually figure out I’m not as scary as I look​:joy:

9 Likes

I want to hear “Thank you” as well. And not be criticized for what I didn’t do.

7 Likes

I really want someone to compliment anything that I crochet or have handmade.
Or
(This is a bit of a weird one) For some reason anytime someone calls me Bloom on Ribblr, I just get super smily and happy :blush:.

8 Likes

You do beautiful work. I also love to see peoples face light up when they look at my work, children and adults alike.

7 Likes

It’d be nice if they acknowledged they appreciated that I helped them. That is what I like at work, helping people. So when they appreciate that it means a lot

7 Likes

I just want people to acknowledge that simple things are hard for me to do.
Instead of asking me why i cant just do it, for them to say they understand.

7 Likes

Heyyy Bloom!
your crochet fox pattern in your shop is so cute!

6 Likes