Question of the Day - November 6

I wish i didn’t have eczema :,). It makes me keep a jumper on and have long pants.

9 Likes

My memory would be better and I would be less distracted.
This would avoid a lot of problems.

7 Likes

Ayy twins I’m a shorty and I look way younger then I am :sob:

8 Likes

Yeah, eczema sucks. I have it, its not fun :sob: and i love wearing hoodies and sweaters OwO. But i wouldnt be ashamed of it, if people judge you for it. Then they arent real friends or good people :blush:

8 Likes

my hair is curly but i straighten it everyday- id make it naturally straight. also i wish my eyelashes were darker.

7 Likes

I’d probably get rid of my hayfever cos it annoys me

7 Likes

I would change my fears. I have two main fears, arachnophobia ( fear of spiders) and acrophobia(fear of heights). I’m so scared of these things to the point I can’t go within a metre of a spider and I struggle doing harder skills in my main sport, ariel silks.

7 Likes

That i wouldnt have done something on september 1st

9 Likes

Most of us are going to say anxiety lol. It sucks

6 Likes

probably how weird I am- idk. I have rlly bad social skills and theres a LOT of akward silences when I have a conversation with someone. :sob: it just kinda sucks yk.

6 Likes

lol

6 Likes

Probably my inability to do anything athletic without making a fool of myself​:joy: I wouldn’t mind being able to throw a football from time to time.

6 Likes

my hair and teeth. i hate them so much

6 Likes

Hugs!
Miss U GIF by giphystudios2021

2 Likes

Maybe you have a mild form of AADD.

3 Likes

Regret sucks, don’t have an answer for that one.

4 Likes

Yeah

5 Likes

Aside from the way I look, which I’ve tried to be more confident about (that’s gone great :roll_eyes:), probably how I can’t talk about my emotions. When I’m sad, or someone’s made me upset, I can’t tell them that. It’s my fault. I’m too sensitive. And then my friend’s will be really nice, and ask me if I’m okay. But I have to say I’m fine. Maybe it’s because my parents never let me cry infront of them, or told me to stop crying like a baby. My parents aren’t bad people, they just don’t like dealing with my sad emotions. I guess that reflected on me.

5 Likes

Yea, gotta know it’s a safe space before you can cry.

3 Likes