Question of the Day - October 1

Good morning and Happy October! Todays question is
If you could invent anything, what would it be?
Here we go
I would make an app with every entertainment channel/app
How about you?

16 Likes

A MACHINE THAT MAKES FOOD AND STOPS WORLD HUNGERRRRRRr

9 Likes

I do have a great idea for hair accessory holder.

9 Likes

I would invent something that could change the color of a yarn ball you already had​:joy:

7 Likes

I would wanna invent something that rewards you with free yarn LOL

5 Likes

A free yarn machine! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Something that can give you all sorts of yarn for free. Especially plush/chennile yarn

5 Likes

Something to do my math homework. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I HATE math

5 Likes

A greed sucker.

2 Likes

time machine, or something that makes you immortal :eyes:

1 Like

(The last one would work on all animals + people cause im too attached to my pets for them to die :sob:)

1 Like

something which allows you to summon things you’ve lost but only things which rightfully belong to you

4 Likes

a teleportation device!!

3 Likes

LOL same

2 Likes

I would invent a veggie chopper
How many times has your cooking taken so long just because you had to carefully chop your ingredients??
Th veggie chopper changes this, chopping your ingredients to an exact size that you pick. And it’s not just for vegetables! You can use it for anything. Just today I was making a cake and it took so long because it took 20 minutes to chop up my chocolate!. The veggie chopper would be electronic. You just insert you veggies and they come out the other end, perfectly chopped. It would also include LED lights round the edges for a bit of fun!!
That is my presentation for the veggie chopper 360

Edit: I also would invent a machine that makes anything disappear or appear. You could make whatever you like appear outbof nowhere and you get rid of landfill and you can even make gases like C02 (one of the gases that causes global warming) disappear and you could end world hunger and poverty

2 Likes

I came here to say this! I hate the travelling part of travelling :sob::joy: I just want to explore new places, not to spend hours on a bus/train/plane…

2 Likes

yes exactlyyyy

1 Like

and im lazy i dont wanna walk/drive places

2 Likes

I would invent something that lets you recycle 90% of all man made and natural materials so that we wouldn’t have to cut down more trees and we don’t end with trash everywhere. The machine itself would be made out of recycled materials so that it could be renewable.

3 Likes

I little robot that goes around giving people complements and giving hugs for those who are having bad days!

2 Likes