whats a bucket list :skull:

6 Likes

:skull::skull::skull::skull:

5 Likes

Like a list of things you want to do in the future

5 Likes

Oh :skull::sob:

6 Likes

My unrealistic one: Participate in the Mongol Derby, an ultra long distance horse endurance ride.

More realistic: Go on horse riding holidays (yes, multiple, they must make up for the lack of the unrealistic one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

8 Likes

I want to, pursue my dream career, and visit the grand canyon some time.

7 Likes

What’s your dream career?
I did a foreign exchange in the US, and my dad came to pick me up and we did a road trip. The day after I got my drivers license we drove through a tree (in the redwood forestes) and the first place I ever drove a car alone was in the Grand Canyon National Park. I kind of like bragging about that :sweat_smile: The Grand Canyon is beautiful, though!

7 Likes

Hmm idk, I do want to travel a lot when I’m older

5 Likes

I really don’t have a bucket list but I would love to see Europe someday. Maybe, I might be to much of a homebody though. I’ve never been more than 12 hours away from my house soooo…. We’ll see​:joy:

4 Likes

I want to go to Hawaii

5 Likes

OMG SMAE I WANNA SKY DIVE, I ALSO WANNA BUNGEE JUMP BUT I CANT BCS I HAVE WEAK EYES MEANING THE PRESSURE COULD POP THEM AND ID GO BLIND :face_with_hand_over_mouth: x

3 Likes

Buttt i wanna go to america and visit spirit halloween and joanns and michaels and target and walmart and all the shops and places over there

5 Likes

Idk what I want to do but uhhhh…. Maybe travel to Thailand and ride an elephant and see a giraffe

4 Likes

I want to travel the world and also scuba dive :diving_mask:

3 Likes

release one of my songs 🩷
might not happen tho :smiling_face_with_tear::sob:

4 Likes

come with meeeeee

4 Likes

mines dumb, i just wanna crochet a huge blanket.
I don’t have the patience or mental capacity to do that RN

5 Likes

If you live in the states in the area near pa or va, theres a place called lake tobias where you can PET GIRAFFES and feed them!!!

5 Likes