Question of the Day - October 4

the cinnamon roll :grinning:

8 Likes

Cereal most definitely!

8 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye:you caught me

9 Likes

I know you are all saying cereal first because of proportions, but I’m weird and I don’t really like milk so I only put a little and whenever I put cereal first there’s too much, so I prefer milk first so I can know how much I’m pouring and for me the proportions always end up perfect

9 Likes

At the psychopath!
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

Um, it’s milk for me first, so I know how much cereal to put in cuz

Soggy cereal yuk

6 Likes

I totally agree with you.
Cereal. Always. First. :bowl_with_spoon:

7 Likes

I would call the police if you say milk before cereal LIKE NOOOOO!!! its cereal then milk!!! its not that harddd

7 Likes

first the cereal then the milk. But honestly, I never eat it :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Ok ya i guess that works :upside_down_face: it just sounds a bit weird to me lol :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Cereal before milk, unless it’s cheerios cuz then I can put a few in at a time so they don’t get soggy before I can eat them all. It’s a method I swear, and for every other cereal it’s cereal first so don’t be mean plz :sob:

5 Likes

wAtEr Or OaT mILk BeFoRe CeReAl FOR THE EXACT REASONS @Bumblebelle SAID SO PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY AT ME…………ALSO I DESPISE MILK SO…… UH……YEAH………

7 Likes

Cereal then milk, cuz if you do milk first then it may spill when you put the cereal in. Though if you put milk first the cereal is still crunchy…

6 Likes

I’m glad you said the truth and at the end it’s up to her :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

cereal definetly

6 Likes

What if you’re lactose intolerant?
I put milk first , then cereal, then milk on top
only a little bit of milk first then cereal then a little bit more milk.
I think im the strangest one lol

6 Likes

That makes sense, and sometimes I do that too if I really do need more milk.

6 Likes

ok so im not a Psycho?

6 Likes

no, i honestly don’t think milk before cereal is weird. I may be bias tho cause that’s what I do lol

6 Likes

does non lactose milk exist?

girl why are you so specific lol

4 Likes