Question of the Day - September 10

Today’s question is:
What is a weird talent you have?
Here we go:
I can make my eyes look like up and side (don’t ask)
How about you?
Shoutout to: @Yixiarana (I just pick random people)

11 Likes

I don’t know if this is a weird talent or not but my brother and I are really good at foreign accents. So we sometimes just have a conversation with each other in different accents​:joy:

7 Likes

I don’t think I have any weird talent, or so I think.

2 Likes

I can move my ears!

3 Likes

I have way too many to count, i can vibrate my eyes, put my foot behind and over my head ,make mt tongue a clover, touch my belly button by putting my hands behind and around my waist, i can tie my arms in a knot and loads more bcs 1 im wierd, two im double jointed and 3 i was a gymnast for 10 years hehe

7 Likes

I can calm down any crying baby, it sounds pike it isn’t hard, but trust me people pay you good money to get babies to stop lol

4 Likes

Samee my shoulders are double jointed so I can tie them in a knot behind my back lol, my fingers are too so I can fold them over each other

4 Likes

and you were wondering why i was calling your talent weird

3 Likes

2 Likes

My knees are double jointed and go further back while I stand. My fingers are also double jointed, and go back far enough to touch my wrist.

4 Likes

we are flamingos

5 Likes

Yeah, flamingos :smile:

4 Likes

it is weird I didn’t deny that- but it’s fun freaking ppl out lol

3 Likes

i can do this high squeal sound as if something is going by quickly, especially in the cartoons lol

3 Likes

Uhm. I can pick up almost anything with my feet :rofl: really it comes from being too lazy to pick it up loll.

Also, I can organize anything into a restricted space and have it fit perfectly. Like, everything in a box will fit and it will end up packed tight. And drawers end up full with no corners left. And shelves perfectly sorted. I don’t really plan it it kinda just happens. But I’m autistic and that’s the way my brain works :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not really all are weird talents but heres some unique things about me!

• can do all splits
  • can do a clover tongue
  • can vibrate eyes
  • Im ADHD :crazy_face:
  • can do lots of foreign accents
  • can speak a lot of French (not quite fluent though)
  • I do have a “green thumb” which means im rlly good with plants and gardening :cactus:
  • made up my own language with my friends
  • Im a dog whisperer or smth, (lol) every dog I’ve met has gotten very attactched to me even if they dont like most people
  • Straight A/A+ student :sunglasses:
  • if i move my ankle a certain way, it sounds like it broke which is really fun to prank people with >:)
2 Likes

I can make perfect bird noises :baby_chick:

2 Likes

I read that and I thought you meant my post lol

2 Likes

I can do every split, and chest stands.
Also, when i’m in a tabletop position on my back, I can twist my body so that my front half is facing the bottom, and the lower half is still facing up. Dahyun (kpop idol) can do it too.
Photo of dahyun doing it

2 Likes

i can make my tongue into a bowl shape which is pretty weird i think

2 Likes