Question of the Day - September 13

Good morning people! Today’s question is
Which do you like better, ponies or unicorns?
Here we go:
I personally like unicorns better because I just do (I don’t know what to tell you)
How about you?
Today’s shoutout to @HuggleNHooks

16 Likes

I like ponies just cause they’re super cute and they’re more real to me than unicorns

3 Likes

I like unicorns too! Because I love the different color hair and how magical they are🩵:unicorn:!

3 Likes

Ponies honestly idk why lol

4 Likes

Ponies are so adorableee :pleading_face: idk what unicorns would look like, but they probably wouldn’t be cuter than ponies lol

4 Likes

What avout a pegasus bcs they are like unicorns but also have winggssss, thankyou so much for the shoutout c

4 Likes

BORSIES (or horses)

3 Likes

Can i vote both? I’ve loved equines since i was a little girl. All kinds. Real and all the mythical ones; unicorns, pegisi, alicorn (winged unicorn), kelpi, sleipnir (8 legged norse horse), kirin (Japanese unicorn), nightmare, you name it.

4 Likes

I like all animals so I’m not going to choose one over another

2 Likes

I dont like either :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ponies because theyre adorable and real lol

2 Likes

UNICORNS

yes

2 Likes

Team Ponies in unicorn colors :white_heart: haha

2 Likes

:unicorn: IT’S SO FLUFFY I’M GONNA DIE! -Agnes

3 Likes

Unicorns obviously!

2 Likes

I think I like the IDEA of Unicorns, but when I see unicorn prints or unicorn items I’m like “meh”…

I have a slight fear of horses so this question of the day isn’t for me I don’t think haha.

I appreciate and think they’re beautiful creatures - just don’t ask me to get super close to one lol

BUUUUT my favorite animal is a Giraffe!

2 Likes

@KosmicKity
I’s love to see pictures of ALL of these! Never knew of many of them!!
Thanks & as always, God Bless
Im headed to “Bing” images, lol.
GG

4 Likes

Have fun looking!

2 Likes

whats borsies

3 Likes

Unicorn

2 Likes