Question of the Day - September 20

Hello! Today’s question is:
If you didn’t have the name you have, what would you name yourself? (That’s not your nickname)
Here we go:
I think I would name myself Angie <3
How about you?
Shoutout to @CrochetOleander

13 Likes

Rosie or Crystal

2 Likes

lily

3 Likes

I chose my name, but from birth I’d say avery would be what id choose

3 Likes

uh none idk why ppl dont like there name ;-; i get if its like a boring one- but some ppl have a rlly cool meaning : ) nobody calls me my name tho lol IM CHUB :clown_face:

3 Likes

Hmmm idk. Maybe ivy? That’s what I named my snake

3 Likes

hmm, jayden, rain, and river are all ones i like, or i always wanted my name to be tyRONE- (someone get that reference i beg-)

4 Likes

bro mine sucks and gives “daddys princess” vibes :sob:

4 Likes

Lol the running joke in my family is that my name should of been Sandy… because of my last name… Beach
:sweat_smile:
I would pick Pebbles though… (lol sorry, I crack myself up) :rofl:

4 Likes

it ryhmes with the object that trash goes in :skull: hehe

3 Likes

Alex is what I would rename myself if I could

4 Likes

you mean your face?

2 Likes

no ur face

1 Like

Naveah, Its a really pretty name.

5 Likes

The name I would pick changes every couple of years, but I’d probably go with something simple like Lilly, or I’d change my name to my online monicker of Rurat (But probably Lilly)

I do really like my name, though, so unless someone’s making me change it I’m gonna keep the one I’ve got.

3 Likes

I love my name

4 Likes

:wastebasket::wastebasket::wastebasket: oh look photos of you

2 Likes

I love my name, but if I didn’t have it I would probably be Maya. I’ve always thought it sounded really pretty

3 Likes

I always hated my name, but now I don’t know what to call myself.
I really like the name Róza, if I have a daughter, I would like to give her that name. :sparkles:

3 Likes

I love my name, and I don’t think I’d want to change it. It’d be weird if I had a different name tbh lol

3 Likes