Question of the Day - September 27

Good morning! Today’s question is:
Who are the people you admire the most?
Here we go:
For me, it’s family and friends <3
How about you?
Shoutout to: @cloudnineecrochet3 and @CritterCrafts
(This week is the last week of shoutouts, so I will do two. I might bring it back next month but I’m not sure. If you would like your shop to get a shoutout, please message me, I will try my best to get you one.)

17 Likes

my family <3

6 Likes

For me, it’s the people who fight in wars.

7 Likes

my family, and my closest friends :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Chloe Hayden! I love her podcast!

6 Likes

Someone I admire most… is probably my friend <33 and of course my friends on here @Kenziekrochet @DasChubba @anon12722758 @RingoSilly @CreshesxCritters im so greatful to have them <33

11 Likes

People who do art like reallyyyy good! Also the people at tkd who can do like 540 back hook kicks :skull:

5 Likes

Tysm :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

I admire and greatly miss my mom. She was a woman who everyone loved. Small children gravitated to here even in her early 20s in the 1960s. She love to read, draw, paint. She was a person always looking to better her life and the life of those she loved. She stayed home with my brother and I until
We were in our teens late 70s and then she went back to school to be come a technical writer and worked at a major company that made barcode readers. She silently built wealth for my brother and I, and I said silently because I had no idea of it until just this year after my father passed after a car crash last November and our inheritance was revealed to my brother and I, we will lack for nothing and that is what I want to also do for my own kids and grandkids. I know selling patterns is a slow way to do it but I will be investing that small amount as I grow my business here and on other selling platforms.

8 Likes

my two closest friends and cha woongki :cupid:

5 Likes

My friend who is a really good runner even though she just started doing cross country and she is a freshman. She runs 19 minute 5ks!! :0

7 Likes

awew thanks :sob: that really means alot!

6 Likes

My friends, my sister, and generally prople who have survived servere depression and anxiety. how do yall do it :sob:

5 Likes

Aw that means so much Ollie, thank you! I admire you a lot too <33

6 Likes

Awww I know I am newer to the group, so that just made my day <3

7 Likes

ad·mire

1. regard (an object, quality, or person) with respect or warm approval.

Pastor Tim Ross
Pastor Stephanie Ike
Pastor Preston Morrison

And my grandson Christopher.

3 Likes

MY MOMMA
I know I’m young and don’t know a lot of people but she saved me and I saved her (not being egotistical not at all but she tells me on the daily ((ok not on the daily but every so often))that if I wasn’t born she would have been long gone)

4 Likes

There’s a lot of people that I admire, but first and foremost is my family. They really are a bunch of exceptional people who go out of their way to take care of the people around them. I’m really proud of and admire my brothers. They both overcame their own individual obstacles and grew into such wonderful guys!

2 Likes

my friends and my baby puppy

1 Like

My immediate family and boyfriend!

1 Like