I’m grateful for my the life I was given <3

10 Likes

hehe so i did do smth : )

8 Likes

I am grateful for this life as well!

9 Likes

(edited <3) im grateful for the life i have <3

10 Likes

I’m grateful for my life, and for my friends and family being super supportive of me and what I want to do in my life. It means the world to me to have such supportive friends and family, whether those friends be on ribblr or not <3

9 Likes

I am grateful for… my friends I have made on here. (this was a hard question for me :sweat_smile:)

10 Likes

Aww cloudy </3 that made me so sad to hear :,( You are worthy of life my friend, and I promise things will get better the more and more that you begin to age and are able to kinda break away from things once you become an adult. Much love my friend <3

11 Likes

Im grateful for the people that have impacted me good/bad because it helps me grow as a person :purple_heart:

10 Likes

I’m grateful for how privileged I am in the life I live :]

9 Likes

I’m grateful you are too<3

9 Likes

ahem wtf u doing ):< u think i wont miss my NEE SAN HMMM U THINK IM GONNA LET U :gun: WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO UR CHICKENS SUSHI WANTS U TO LIVE A LIFE IN HER MEMORYYYYYYYYyy

8 Likes

i tried twice with sleeping meds and they didnt even make me fall asleep-

7 Likes

that’s a bit… dark…

7 Likes

ima change it to something else, i dont need to be reported :,)

8 Likes

I’m grateful for all of my friends on here and the hope that God has given me for the future, even tho things are bad now <33

9 Likes

im grateful for everything and everyone in my life! it’s still sept 28th for me :sob::sob:

8 Likes

I saw the unedited version, im so grateful you’re here clouds. Ily <3

10 Likes

ily2 <33

8 Likes

Cloudy, I think all of us here can say wly…your such a special part of this community! <3

11 Likes