Question of the Day - September 30

Good morning! Today is the last day of September! So we are going to have two questions, you choose if you want to answer both or just one!
1 - What are some weird food combinations you like?
2 - Do you think aliens exist?
Here we go:
1 - It might not be weird but pretzel sticks and ice cream and also cheese balls and ice cream
2 - I mean why wouldn’t I (yes)
How about you?
Today is the last day of shoutouts sadly so I’ll do 2 (don’t worry, they will be back all month December)
@RingoSilly @Beach

13 Likes

uhhh i like chicken and waffles : D
and ofc aliens exist cuz aliens could be little bacteria ^^

9 Likes

chubbies that ain’t weird

9 Likes

its the weirdest thing combo ive had :skull:

9 Likes

I edited the date for you in the title. Today is the 30th, not the 29th. :wink:
How about chocolate and bacon?

9 Likes

oops hehe thank you

7 Likes

Chocolate and cream cheese! :bagel:
Yeah, aliens probably exist idk tho :alien:

8 Likes

chicken with seafood seasoning and raspberry jam. Amazing combo :star_struck:
And ofc yes aliens

9 Likes

1: plain spaghetti noodles with ranch dressing (TRY IT ITS SOO GOOD) (IT SOUNDS GROSS BUT ITS DELICIOUS)
2. probably, some sort of organism that isnt from earth. but not generic green people.

10 Likes

thats always what ppl think but maybe theyre germs OwO :microbe: :microbe: :microbe:

8 Likes

exactlyyyy thats what im sayin :microbe:

7 Likes

When I was younger I liked cinnamon butter with a hotdog…Yes, cinnamon butter with a hotdog!! Idk now tho lol!

7 Likes
  1. Umm I’ve always liked cheese puffs in ketchup​:joy: I don’t know if that’s weird but it’s really good.
  2. I don’t think so. There might be something out there but I agree I don’t think it’s in anyway like your generic alien.
7 Likes

What are some weird food combinations you like?
This might not be that weird but good chicken with ketchup (I used to thing it was so weird and basic) also watermelon with feta cheese (it’s sooo good ((sweet and salty combo)) and cereal with water… (I don’t like any kinds of milk :skull::expressionless:))
Do you think aliens exist?
Uh no that’s whole theory is kinda dumb to me……….anyways :joy:

6 Likes

Grilled cheese and ketchup (I don’t think it’s weird but everyone else does lol :sob:)
Also tater tots and syrup (also I don’t think it’s that weird but ah well)

And ofc aliens are real why else would Area 51 exist

7 Likes

Oof I was a weird child so I ate some weird food combos :sob:
One would be grapes and ketchup or carrots and ketchup (actually was pretty good), strawberries and ranch, jelly on any breakfast food including bacon and eggs, and Ik there’s more but I can’t remember.

And yes, I do believe aliens are real (in some kinda form) I’ve seen things that kinda solidified my belief lol

8 Likes
  1. Fried egg, mayonnaise and peanut butter sandwiches. My ex- husband introduced them to me. He’s a literal waste of oxygen, but I’ll be damned if those sandwiches aren’t better than they have any right to be.

2. It’s statistically improbable that life would only exist on Earth. There’s even a possibility that life on Earth was seeded via bacteria-laden meteor impact in the distant past.

6 Likes

1.) let me just say i’m seven months pregnant so the cravings are weird lol… i like to wrap pickles in a fruit roll up with hot sauce…
2.) i would like to believe aliens exist but not the average “green people” ones, i feel like there’s other lifeforms on other plants or even floating around in space.

6 Likes
  1. i don’t eat a lot of weird food combos bc of sensitivity but as of late i’ve been having a lot of cereal with a side of potato chips (or tortilla, depending on the day)
  2. yes. definitely. i find it highly improbable that of the entire universe planet earth is the only one with life on it, assuming that we’re counting any form of extraterrestrial life as alien in nature and not just like the little green fellas
6 Likes

I feel like this isn’t weird, but I like chips with ketchup.
I don’t exactly know if aliens exist. Nothing can claim they do, so.:thinking:

7 Likes