Question with fashion

Same- even though I’m Christian I just genuinely don’t care although I think that might stem from my not super religious background

3 Likes

Don’t mean to be rude just my initial thought : D

2 Likes

hello im agnostic, raised christian. in my opinion, its circumstantial. as a guy, im not really one to talk, especially because a lot of the modesty rules in the bible apply to women. but, to me, certain things are ‘too-revealing’ in some places but completely fine in other places. its a personal opinion, too. you should take into account the audience of people you’re going to be around. a teeny bikini at an all-adult party where everyone’s going to be dressed similarly vs a teeny bikini on a family cruise? different things. same goes for dudes. tight fitting pants make sense at parties but not at target. wear whatever you want, its your life. just dont wear revealing stuff for a bad reason, like trying to make someone cheat or trying to be vulgar around children. it depends on your intention. sorry if this was a christian-only question.

5 Likes

I feel like its your opinion to me its when i dont feel comfortable when i wear something then i deem it to be too much but normally people would say anything that shows more then half of your :cherries: and like any of your :peach:

3 Likes

In my opinion wearing super tight things or bikinis and things like that

2 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes