Question! :))

I thought it would be fun if i asked you guys a question!
Ok here it is… whats your favorite book/book series? And what books do you want to read/or starting on
Heres mine… hunger games , the divergent series, harry potter, and the maze runner . And im starting on the lord of the rings books :))

19 Likes

My favorite book is Harry Potter and Keeper of the Lost Cities, I’m starting on a book called The Book Thief, and Hooky 3!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh yes! The keeper of the lost cities i almost forgot about that, i finished all the books so far and now im just waiting for her to release the rest so i can read them!

4 Likes

I’m still on the fourth one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The a tale dark and grimm series I want to finish Harry Potter so bad

2 Likes

Bro you definitely got the same genre as me lol. I absolutely love the hunger games!! I’m currently finishing up her last book, and then I’m either reading divergent or starting maze runner. But I definitely like the dystopian/action stuff.

5 Likes

I’ve watched all those movies and I love all of them
But anyways I love reading survival books , and thrillers but I think Campfire by Shawn Sarles, Run on Red by Noelle ihili, and Wild River by Rodman Philibrick are some of my favorites

2 Likes

Anne of Green Gables! Gilbert Blythe was my first book crush and the books are simply amazing! Super well written, in my opinion true modern classics! :white_heart:

8 Likes

HUNGER GAMES
Also you know the made a prequel on the Hunger Games series? It’s called The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes it’s about President Snow it has so much lore and some other stuff like how the Hunger Games were made. I’m so happy that the ending is good, I wasn’t even sad when I finished even though there probably not going to be more Hunger Games books. I didn’t like the ending of Mockingjay because the goal of the book/ beginning of the series was rebelling against Snow, but it ended in Peeta and Katniss just getting married.

4 Likes

Oh right also I like 14 Ways to Die. I don’t read many books until like this summer where I found out I liked reading.

3 Likes

I loveee the hunger games series! And my favorite book right now is Pride and Prejudice, I loveeee Jane Austen’s books so much!! :))

3 Likes

I love those, and one of my favorite shows is Anne with an E!

3 Likes

Awww thats great! I’m a huge fan of the 1985 movies personally! :white_heart:

3 Likes

Pride and Predjudice is iconic! A great read, Jane Austen is super talented!

4 Likes

My favourite ara Percy Jackson, Court of thorns and roses , White hot kiss, Obsidian, Flat out love, Szent Johanna Gimi, Rubinrot, The deal, Ugly love, Neverwhere, It end with us, Throne of glassesLittle woman, Me by Elton John, Crescent city, The ocean at the end of the lane, Endgame, Fahrenheit 451, The cruel Prince, Love on the brain, ect…

I have a lot of favourite, I can’t choose one :sweat_smile:

I read now Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco and I love it. :heart:

3 Likes

Oooohh favorite books and series that weren’t mentioned yet. The Warriors series, Watership Down, Murder Wives Club, The Last Unicorn.

2 Likes

Thanks! I didntbknow there was a prequel book. Ill get it on Amazon Kindle next payday.
God Bless,
GG

2 Likes

PERCY JACKSON!! (also heroes of olympus)

4 Likes

My favorite book is the secret garden. I have this favorite series, but I forgot the name. I read the series in 4th grade, 4 years ago

3 Likes

Oooh! Yes percy Jackson another one of my favs

2 Likes