✨🎃question🎃✨

should I be a lego brick instead??

8 Likes

Mimikyu
Pokemon GIF

6 Likes

Im gonna be a witch!

8 Likes

hoping to be amy martin from faith: the unholy trinity! if that doesn’t work out i’ll probably just reuse my makeshift/last minute mari (from omori) outfit that i wore last year

6 Likes

I’m gonna be a character from the graphic novel “Hooky” I’m gonna be princess Monica!

3 Likes

My mom doesnt let me or my siblings trick or treat so ima persuade her. For school, it was “buddy day” and some of my friends and I dressed as M&Ms so I’ll probably do the same thing!!

5 Likes

love that movie!!

3 Likes

Hehehe I haven’t seen it but I really like the character lol

5 Likes

u should!!

2 Likes

I’m hoping to.

3 Likes

i love the first one but dont watch all 6 at once bc it kinda gets boring… i still have 5-6 left though.

3 Likes

Oh ok I’ll keep that in mind :>

3 Likes

lol, nice chatting with you!!

2 Likes

You too

3 Likes

Me and my bestie are being forest elves.

4 Likes

Ok sooo its a ling one

My plan is to dress my self up with pillows a mask wig and stuffing and stuff to make it look like im a faje person or maequin so u cant tell its a costume or that theres someone inside so like a prop and imma have the sweet bowl on my lap then when people go to grab one imma scare them but they will just think its a fake person so yeah and im so excited bcs halloween is my fav season :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

8 Likes

Halloween isn’t really big over here, so I’m just gonna be myself…and eat all the candy I buy because no one ever shows up :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Im going to be a witch! :black_cat::crescent_moon::nazar_amulet::crystal_ball:
Skate Witch GIF

9 Likes

:panda_face: because i have a panda onesie ive worn religiously since last year :grimacing:

4 Likes

Oooooo those greedy little buggers wont know what happened! I love this!!

4 Likes