Question

Is it just me or am I the only one that uses a stitch marker till it breaks? I’m really curious to see if I’m the only one.

17 Likes

nope I do it all the time, sometimes my stitch marker breaks and if I have bobby pin in my hair I use that as a stitch marker cause all my stitch markers have mysteriously disappeared :dotted_line_face: or broken

7 Likes

It literally happened to me today lol

7 Likes

lol my stitch markers dont break… but i DO use them till i lose them :grimacing::joy:

8 Likes

I use safety pins :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol i always lose mine when i use them but i dont even use them anymore unless its for something with a stitch count of over 50 or smth

7 Likes

Wow that’s actually smart :thinking:

4 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

I’ve somehow never broken a stitch marker actually, I’ve also only lost one and gave another to a friend. But I usually only use them when I’m doing lots of sc around or when it’s a big project.

3 Likes

That’s how I am most of the time. It happened to me a couple days ago though. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I never had a stitch marker that broke but I will prob use them until they break

4 Likes

I have never broken them, I leave them :tipping_hand_woman:

3 Likes

I just use a piece of yarn it works the best for me!

5 Likes

My stitch markers dont really break. I’ve only broken 2 since i bought em. One cus i didnt know how stitch markers worked and pulled it open too much lol. And one fell under my rocking chair and got crushed.

2 Likes